S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

NSX-R JDM "H" emblem trunk fitment?

Old 07-31-2018, 01:33 AM

Received 618 Likes on 423 Posts
Default NSX-R JDM "H" emblem trunk fitment?

Hey guys,

I've scoured every thread I possibly could but haven't been able to find pics of an NSX-R emblem on a trunk from the proper angles to check fit. I've read that they don't sit perfectly flush on the trunk due to the differing contours. I just wanted to see a pic from the side or top/bottom to see how well these conform to the body line with them installed, as I can't stand it when badges don't fit flush (ran into this issue with my Si sedan, ended up just going back to stock silver H emblems as I was never happy). I also have the proper red-filled S2000-specific emblems, but I like the look of the deeper red NSX-R better, and before I knew it I had both sets of badges in my possession. Worse comes to worse I'll just put the color-fill badges on, but if the NSX one fits the trunk proper I'll most likely be attaching that. I've seen the emblem on the front bumper and all looks well from that angle, just not certain on the trunk.