S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy

Old 10-05-2015, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Turn the gauges on and take a pic of them on so we can let u know what brand it is. And looks like a catch can being used as the radiator overflow like stated already. Lol wtf.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by chubbys2k
Turn the gauges on and take a pic of them on so we can let u know what brand it is. And looks like a catch can being used as the radiator overflow like stated already. Lol wtf.
I thought the overflow was a bit strange but then I thought maybe this was some new super duper double bad..... lol

Gauges:
Attached Thumbnails Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy-s2000-045-large-.jpg   Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy-s2000-046-large-.jpg   Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy-s2000-047-large-.jpg  
Old 10-05-2015, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by miloking
Also pretty obvious MOD this was silverstone ...and not a black car.

Anyway wtf is going on with that large bolt sticking thru the rear subraframe in pic 005?
After looking over the car, I can't see any evidence this car was silver except for maybe the engine bay?

Underneath, doors, trunk.... I just can't find any Silver.

Also, what are these? Something to do with the Air vents?
Attached Thumbnails Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy-s2000-048-large-.jpg   Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy-s2000-049-large-.jpg  
Old 10-06-2015, 04:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by unclej
Originally Posted by chubbys2k' timestamp='1444096068' post='23767208
I thought the overflow was a bit strange but then I thought maybe this was some new super duper double bad..... lol

Gauges:
Its right there on the faceplate... "Dragon Gauge." An eBay special, I wouldn't put much value in the data they provide.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:50 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by miloking' timestamp='1444003006' post='23766118

Anyway wtf is going on with that large bolt sticking thru the rear subraframe in pic 005?
After looking over the car, I can't see any evidence this car was silver except for maybe the engine bay?

Those are some air fresheners that clip in the air vents.

The purple arms in the rear are T1R toe arms.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 AM

Wow previous owner must of been a kid with money and loved ebay
Old 10-06-2015, 07:13 AM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Enh the depends on the model of tein coilover. That's probably the best part on the car from what I see. The rad is decent as well. Also I don't see anything that marks the bar as an eibach one and the Godspeed is a rep of that. It's red as well.
Since you got your fancy Top Secret bumper you seem to be a lot more condescending towards other brands. You and I both know Tein isn't a crappy suspension company, no matter the model.

Let's come down a bit eh?
Old 10-06-2015, 10:50 AM
Site Moderator

Received 348 Likes on 302 Posts

Uh huh. Funny how you originally challenged me on the bar and when I clarified why I thought it was godspeed you have nothing to say. I could still be wrong and it could be an eibach bar but looking at other parts my bet is still that it is a godspeed bar which is ebay knock off junk.

You'll notice that I said nothing about the coilovers in my OP. I don't think they are that great of a suspension company I never said they were crappy and I did say they are probably the best part on the car. They are definitely better than the other ebay parts on this car but they aren't anything to get excited about (in fact they are likely these which are the cheapest teins you can buy).

So please tell me how my view has changed when you are completely misquoting me. Look at the quote again. Here I'll do it for you.

Enh the depends on the model of tein coilover. That's probably the best part on the car from what I see. The rad is decent as well. Also I don't see anything that marks the bar as an eibach one and the Godspeed is a rep of that. It's red as well.
Tell me again how that is condescending?

OP sounds like you got the car for a steal and I am sure with some work and swapping out some of the ebay junk it could be a nice car.

Oh and the intake I still cannot identify. The filter looks a little like the weapon r filter but the piping runs in the same place as a few cold air intake like ingen. Ingen has a badge on the pipe that comes off the intake manifold. I am still thinking it is maybe a generic intake with a different filter or something but hard to tell.
The following users liked this post:
hoobastnk90 (08-01-2018)
Old 10-06-2015, 04:06 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by miloking' timestamp='1444003006' post='23766118

Underside, engine bay, wheel wells are silverstone (like mine) ... i guess not being albe to find any other evidence of respray means its decent job but the engine bay is a give away. (not neccesarily bad just worth mentioning)

About the bolt from subframe, perhaps there used to be rear diffuser on the car?

Oh and those pink toe arm knuckles look awfuly dry/rusty i would but some light grease on them if you dont want them to sieze up...
Old 10-06-2015, 04:11 PM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Uh huh. Funny how you originally challenged me on the bar and when I clarified why I thought it was godspeed you have nothing to say. I could still be wrong and it could be an eibach bar but looking at other parts my bet is still that it is a godspeed bar which is ebay knock off junk. You'll notice that I said nothing about the coilovers in my OP. I don't think they are that great of a suspension company I never said they were crappy and I did say they are probably the best part on the car. They are definitely better than the other ebay parts on this car but they aren't anything to get excited about (in fact they are likely these which are the cheapest teins you can buy). So please tell me how my view has changed when you are completely misquoting me. Look at the quote again. Here I'll do it for you. Tell me again how that is condescending? OP sounds like you got the car for a steal and I am sure with some work and swapping out some of the ebay junk it could be a nice car. Oh and the intake I still cannot identify. The filter looks a little like the weapon r filter but the piping runs in the same place as a few cold air intake like ingen. Ingen has a badge on the pipe that comes off the intake manifold. I am still thinking it is maybe a generic intake with a different filter or something but hard to tell.
Exactly

Quick Reply: Please Help Indentify Mods - Pic Heavy