S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

BIGPURP vs JAWEB S/C E46 M3 (S54)

Old 07-27-2004, 07:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

F1... I'm not being the asshole guy! Read the last thread... I gave him props on his kill, but it started when he mentioned the 360 wouldn't have walked at any point, then saying I'll run your buddy with the S/C M3 in Oct... I made mention and Jaweb said he was down... The sooner the better!
Old 07-27-2004, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about this shit....

lol... as an enthusiast I love all cars, but the fact that a S/C s2000 slaughtered our S54 (M3) is the limit and I'd like to see this guy wasted. Someone with S/C in Miami should run this guy real quick! 45mph in 2nd...

And this....

"No doubt about it...! It's just BigBurp sounds a bit cocky never losing a race to an E46 M3 and so forth,"...

You made it sound like big was the one who brought up runnig your friends sc m3 when in fact it was you who brought it up. So you starting shit talking making big look like he was bragging when he wasn't.... That's pu$$y shit what you did....
Old 07-27-2004, 08:32 PM

He said at no point would the 360 Modena have walked... then he said sure I'll run your friend with the S/C M3 using this gesture here -> So I insisted on them running...

As far as the pussy sh!t! I'll knock a mf out!
Old 07-27-2004, 08:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by F1s2000,Jul 28 2004, 12:00 AM
You made it sound like big was the one who brought up runnig your friends sc m3 when in fact it was you who brought it up. So you starting shit talking making big look like he was bragging when he wasn't.... That's pu$$y shit what you did....
Exactly.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by under-rated,Jul 27 2004, 11:44 PM
F1... I'm not being the asshole guy!
Really? Why'd you run over to the other forum and call me "cocky" then? Have we met before? Do you even know who I am??

I don't think you do, b/c if you did, you wouldn't be spouting off half the sh*t you are over on the other site "04tytaniumsylvr."
Old 07-27-2004, 09:06 PM

I represented the situation the same on both sites... to encourage the run, I said it'd be close but yes you'd get walked. No feelings involved, but you do seem prideful!
Old 07-27-2004, 09:13 PM

I don't see why people are whining? Do you want to run your s2k, or not?

Not too many S54's running around with a S/C!!! I'd like to see two fast cars run, but I'll be boosting soon anyways, so doesn't matter if you squash this or not!

Old 07-27-2004, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by mav,Jul 27 2004, 11:04 AM
In underrated's defense, I'm sure he did that in the spirit of competitive fun so chill peeps.

In my experiences with both, the M3 and S2000 are both EXCELLENT automobiles and no one is more reliable than the other per se. Sometimes shit happens.
This is all bro...! Thank you..
Old 07-27-2004, 09:26 PM

ok under rated... you need to go somewhere else before you make a total ass out of yourself.... OH WAIT... Was that not already accomplished? i believe it has... now this is a damn street encounter... not a damn nopi race challenge here and there... STREET ENCOUNTER... if i made a STREET encounter with a s/ced m3... i might tell everyone YEAH I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY A S/C ED M3 TO MY STOCK...

NOW he made a STREET encounter with a STOCK m3 yay... now bring on the challenges... yeah bring your sced m3 here to kick big purps ass... how about i tell my uncle to bring his ENZO to kick your s/ced m3's ass.?? or bring on chris's 23psi turbo charged s2000???

you need to get off your dumb foolish Psychotic ass and get a education...

you know what i hate most... it's ebonics... cause i'm not frontin yo.. you her tha dawg? learn some damn english

EDIT!!!::
STOP YOUR ING TRIPLE AND DOUBLE POSTING EVERYWHERE!!! LEARN A FUNCTION CALLED COPY MY ING SENTENCE AND PASTING IT..

also big purp doesn't dislike m3's at all....

"And FWIW I have yet to have an M3 pull on me. I would love to see it though, b/c I love those cars (almost as much as my S) and am seriously comtemplating getting one after the S is paid for."

now you have a m3... you bought it for 60k it's a fast machine.... but where in the cold hell are you going to find another 10k-12k to buy a supercharger??? i know i wouldn't... that's maybe the reason bigpurp hasn't been beaten yet?? have you thought about that? let street encounters be street encounters... and when he encounters a supercharged one he'll race it... ok.. under rated... such a name to GREATLY REPRESENT YOU
Old 07-27-2004, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by F1s2000,Jul 27 2004, 11:00 PM
How about this shit....

lol... as an enthusiast I love all cars, but the fact that a S/C s2000 slaughtered our S54 (M3) is the limit and I'd like to see this guy wasted. Someone with S/C in Miami should run this guy real quick! 45mph in 2nd...

And this....

"No doubt about it...! It's just BigBurp sounds a bit cocky never losing a race to an E46 M3 and so forth,"...

sorry but to me it doesn't sound like he made it seem bigpurp was the one who wanted the race. In that first quote underrated specifically says "I'd like to see this guy wasted." So it's clearly under rated instigating, and he makes no mistake trying to hide that.

As far as the 2nd quote....bigpurp did sound cocky when he definitively said he'd never lost to an M3....and rightfully so, there's nothing wrong with that....if he's never lost to an M3 then why not be confident bout beating one?

you guys are looking for reasons to hate IMO, i've seen plenty of races setup over the internet in many different ways, and this one isn't that bad.

Quick Reply: BIGPURP vs JAWEB S/C E46 M3 (S54)