S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

BIGPURP vs JAWEB S/C E46 M3 (S54)

Old 07-27-2004, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

xpander4 bigpurp may sound cocky but if you never lost to a m3 what would you say? yup the same exact thing big purp said right..
tell me if i'm wrong... if you never lost to a m3 would you say the following? "i lost once to a m3 and never lost another? NO you wouldn't so that really wouldn't be that cocky in my point of view...

and like i said before... he didn't encounter a supercharged one... no he encountered a stock one... both seemed to be great guys...

COCKY would be this... i've beat one i'll beat them all... bring them on... that's cocky... big purp did you say that following sentence? i don't remember it at all

and ok
sc'ed s2 beats stock m3
sced m3 beat sced s2000 (WOW total shocker there... hmm reminds me of stock verse stock who's gonna win??? i have no idea... you can get a m3 supercharged and create 440 rwhp vs 337 big purp...)
HOLY COW lets bring on the turbo charged s2000's
turbo's beat the sced m3's(5??RWHP S2000)
hmm who's got the turboed m3's bring them in too
ok you know what... just bring in a enzo... and lets supercharge it..

This is basically uderrated's way of racing... the pu$$y way out

LET PEOPLE RACE WHO THEY WANT... IF I DON'T WANT TO RACE A F1 CAR I WON'T

Analogy of what's happening
if underrated get's his ass kicked he'll bring on his friends to beat that person up then that person will bring more people and it'll be even... but no!!! underrated has to bring knives in... and that other person will just bring in guns and get the whole thing over with
Old 07-27-2004, 10:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Drunken asian... you go ahead and pursue your education, my bank account is sitting just fine, and my realty will only increase my income... so to you b/c people go to school to find that profession, I'm there already!

Drunken asian... you're an idiot.

No more s2ki for me.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by under-rated,Jul 27 2004, 10:35 PM
Drunken asian... you go ahead and pursue your education, my bank account is sitting just fine, and my realty will only increase my income... so to you b/c people go to school to find that profession, I'm there already!

Drunken asian... you're an idiot.

No more s2ki for me.
Drunken Asian?

Bill, you're leaving s2ki? That's too bad, man! Yeah, there are fights in the Street Encounter all the time. Gimme a holla whenever!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=under-rated,Jul 28 2004, 12:35 AM] Drunken asian... you're
Old 07-27-2004, 10:55 PM

Drunken asian... When you educate yourself in the manner I have, establishing a core network of business associates you might get ahead?! But you've negated that fact, you're not a peoples person. You don't know who's posting on these boards, and I always give people respect... as an enthusiast and previous s2k owner I freqent this site, but to exclude myself from clowns like you... I'll stop posting!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:57 PM

Old 07-27-2004, 11:00 PM

i do give every single person respect on this board until they talk out of their ass i think i've proven my point now...
Old 07-27-2004, 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=yellafeva,Jul 27 2004, 10:48 PM] Drunken Asian?

Bill, you're leaving s2ki?
Old 07-27-2004, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by xpander4,Jul 27 2004, 09:31 PM
sorry but to me it doesn't sound like he made it seem bigpurp was the one who wanted the race. In that first quote underrated specifically says "I'd like to see this guy wasted." So it's clearly under rated instigating, and he makes no mistake trying to hide that.

As far as the 2nd quote....bigpurp did sound cocky when he definitively said he'd never lost to an M3....and rightfully so, there's nothing wrong with that....if he's never lost to an M3 then why not be confident bout beating one?

you guys are looking for reasons to hate IMO, i've seen plenty of races setup over the internet in many different ways, and this one isn't that bad.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by bigpurp,Jul 27 2004, 05:18 AM
Tommy, you and I are in agreement. From a roll, it might be closer, but from a dig, I believe I would be at a serious disadvantage.

under-rated, you are simply a braying jackass. Why are you starting sh*t over on the M3 boards? How old are you? 15? I just love kids who wanna race their friend's car against my car "so bad" b/c they know their OWN car doesn't stand a chance. Tell you what, if you wanna see me lose "so bad," why don't you drive your sorry ass down here and we can race YOUR car against MY car? How's that? Yeah, that's what I thought.

From now on, don't PM me or call me out on this board again. I will meet your M3 friend at one of our local club meets and work out details with him directly. You can give Tommy his info and I will deal with Tommy, assuming he has the time to deal with you. I don't.
SOMEBODY GOT OWNED!

Quick Reply: BIGPURP vs JAWEB S/C E46 M3 (S54)