S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ever had another car totally puss out?

Old 12-30-2010, 01:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Moddiction,Dec 30 2010, 11:55 AM
Got the thread quality on this forum just goes down and down...
Good thing I don't have any Moddiction products on my car or my car's quality would be going down too.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Boost76,Dec 30 2010, 12:18 PM
Oh, he rolled down his window and said "what's up?"

I do that when I see hot chicks... maybe he thought you were hot?
Don't go there, homegirl

I just find it ironic that a WRX lost his balls after having quite a few of them try to rev at me... in stop and go traffic. Perfect conditions for a nice clean run and this guy can't even muster up the courage? Come on...
Old 12-30-2010, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by OMG VTEC,Dec 30 2010, 11:50 AM
Also, that reminds me.

Anyone ever been next to a cool car (Porsche GT-3, Ferrari whatever, Z06, etc.) and try to start up a friendly conversation with the owner, but the owner responds like a complete cock and shows off like an idiot (like Disgustipated did with the WRX)? When cars are involved sometimes it's tough to have an intelligent conversation, everyone has to peacock their ego.

Disgustipated is like the Ferrari F355 owner in The Fast and the Furious.
How did I show off? It's not like I launched or spun my tires or VTEC'd off. All I did was turn left as normal. Good job making wild assumptions. I love how asking someone to run is 'acting like a complete knob'...

Wait, isn't this whole subforum full of pretty much the same story, except the other car doesn't chicken out like this guy did? This must be the 'complete knob' forum if that's true, yes? If we're going to use your logic and reasoning, that must be true.

And yeah, he did say "what's up", and then I leaned over and asked him if he was down for a run. He didn't reply, light turned green, and he sped off. Not sure what I did wrong, other than post a thread in which you've acted like a jackass.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 05:48 PM

And yeah, he did say "what's up", and then I leaned over and asked him if he was down for a run. He didn't reply, light turned green, and he sped off. Not sure what I did wrong, other than post a thread in which you've acted like a jackass.
You posted about someone being a "puss" cause they didn't want to street race with you lol.
If you can't see why that makes you look like an idiot then idk what to tell you..

If you wrote up a kill story like others that would be one thing. But knocking someone else who didn't want to race you and calling him a pussy is just immature.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:04 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 02:48 PM
How did I show off? It's not like I launched or spun my tires or VTEC'd off. All I did was turn left as normal. Good job making wild assumptions. I love how asking someone to run is 'acting like a complete knob'...

Wait, isn't this whole subforum full of pretty much the same story, except the other car doesn't chicken out like this guy did? This must be the 'complete knob' forum if that's true, yes? If we're going to use your logic and reasoning, that must be true.

Too stupid to respond to piece by piece.

I see I got to you and you edited the thread's subtitle. As you can see there is an overwhelming majority opinion against you on here. I'll let that speak volumes.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by OMG VTEC,Dec 30 2010, 06:04 PM
Too stupid to respond to piece by piece.

I see I got to you and you edited the thread's subtitle. As you can see there is an overwhelming majority opinion against you on here. I'll let that speak volumes.
Millions of people have bought Celine Dion albums, does that make the majority right?
Old 12-30-2010, 04:33 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 05:18 PM
Millions of people have bought Celine Dion albums, does that make the majority right?
Whatever simple analogy makes you feel better, but I would give S2ki-ers more credit than that.

Sorry you're upset your thread didn't work out, but I would actually consider it quite successful. We all got to laugh at you and maybe you can learn something from it. If not now, in time you will.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

Thread title

Old 12-30-2010, 05:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j5m2FuFC48 [/media]
Old 12-30-2010, 05:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUDDsVUq48 [/media]

Quick Reply: Ever had another car totally puss out?