S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Mercedes S class KILLS!!!! my S2k

Old 06-10-2001, 06:54 PM
Former Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mercedes S class KILLS!!!! my S2k

Well, I don't post here, usually my races aren't worth mentioning, But I have to share this one.
I pull in the gas station, and notice a beautifull Silver Mercedes S class. Which by the way,had the hottest 18 year old in the drivers seat. 20" crome plated wheels.
As I'm filling up an older guy maybe 45 or so come out and says "That's a nice car, but I'll kick your ass!" I mentioned how beautifull it was, and he says " I hope you're talking about my car, and not my daughter"
A typical Civic driver is near by and tries to step in on my defense. " The S2000 will kill your MB, dude" We both look at the kid and in unison, say "I don't think so."

The car in question was a Carlsson Modified car. The kid says you should give her a run. I agree, The old guys up for it, but says his daughter will drive and still kill me. Knowing its a lost cause, I decide to give it a go anyway. We pull out find a nice spot and let 'er rip. Well He was so far ahead of me it wasn't funny. I guess 650 HP regardless of weight makes a pretty fast car.
We pulled over, swapped stories, talked for about 45 minutes, and thanks to my usual face to face well spoken manner, the guy offers me a job, in sales at his company, gives me his number, and mentions that his daughter is single??????? Well I'm kinda mystified by the whole experience, wondering when I'm gonna wake up. Then it occurs to me that I'm missing the Stanley cup Playoffs!, I tell the guy I gotta go, he didn't realize the game had started and we were both off in different directions. I was kinda high all day today thinking about it
Old 06-10-2001, 09:21 PM

WHAT! is this a JOKE. You got SMOKED by a MB and got a job offer? Not even mentioning the single female situation. I'm thinking off letting a rich old men with a nice daughter smoke me and I might get something in return for loosing. Only in Canada .
I'll be camping around a rich neighborhood Shell's station from now on.
Old 06-11-2001, 12:57 AM

Is statutory rape law applicable in Canada? j/k How do you know she was 18?
Old 06-11-2001, 01:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

SHIT!!
I just watched motorvision (?) on Speedvision today which talked about the Lotus 340 R (enhanced S2000 kind of go kart machine) and that Carlsson M60 S class, it accelerates from 0-60 in 5.3 secs. around 450 or 405 hp i dont remember exactly, with 20 inch wheels, damn NICE.

Mindcore, how old r u by the way?
hey, can i get the number? coz i'm coming to ontario in Sep or Jan next year.
Thanks
Old 06-11-2001, 06:40 AM

Originally posted by YoungS2K
Only in Canada
I think it's time for me to move to Canada!
Old 06-11-2001, 11:20 AM
S2R

You got a job offer and a hook up with his daughter? Lucky dawg! The only way this whole thing could have been better is if you won the race.
Old 06-11-2001, 12:37 PM

now why i don't i meet fathers like this?
Old 06-12-2001, 06:49 AM
Former Moderator

There is a good chance he was joking about his daughter, but He was serious about the job offer, I taked to him yesterday. However the money he was offering was about the same as I'm making now, and I enjoy a lot of freedom in what I do. It's 10:45 and I still haven't left for work yet
Anyways How do I know if she was 18? I don't really, but I'm 28 and she was too young for me anyway, but still it makes a guy feel pretty good.
And yes there are Rape laws in Canada

Like I said, most of my races are boring, This one was defiantly a highlite. And believe me, this dosen't happen every day
Old 06-12-2001, 08:55 AM
S2R

As long as the girls are legal, they're never to young.
Old 06-12-2001, 09:29 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mindcore
[B]Well, I don't post here, usually my races aren't worth mentioning, But I have to share this one.
I pull in the gas station, and notice a beautifull Silver Mercedes S class. Which by the way,had the

Quick Reply: Mercedes S class KILLS!!!! my S2k