S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ran a modded SRT-4 tonight....

Old 12-07-2003, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I don't know what he runs consistent though, but I saw him run 5-6 car lenghts on a stock SRT-4 from a 0-90mph race.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:37 PM

Yadda Yadda Yadda, still not grasping this story. My clutch is slipping, 23 psi of boost, BIG cold Front, shifting at 6200 RPMS, this kid would not lie, I want to puke...

No wait, I think I will buy a 1991 NSX and rule the World... Yea Yea, That's the ticket

KiD
Old 12-07-2003, 03:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by S4KiD
Yadda Yadda Yadda, still not grasping this story. My clutch is slipping, 23 psi of boost, BIG cold Front, shifting at 6200 RPMS, this kid would not lie, I want to puke...
Old 12-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Banned

What soflaNSX is trying to say is, that his NSX is damn fast!!!
Old 12-07-2003, 05:32 PM

Oh no Sofla, Shiri and Alexf20c are trying to start another pissing contest!!! U idiot don't even realize that an NSX is nicer than a Neaon!!(WoW) Anyway an NSX will own a Neon yeah I know it an SRT4 but still a neon. Oh yeah and for S4 kid this is what I think of S4's there is this kid that goes to my school that has a lightly modded s4. Countless people have talked shit to him and tried to get him to race me (I don't like to talk shit) and he just won't. Thats ur typical S4 driver a Puss! God I would love to own that kid in a race!! Alex has 29 cars a yacht an RV and 10 go-carts in his massive mechanic garage, he knows his stuff! Yall lay off just face it the X beat the Neon it should it cost 60k more!
Old 12-07-2003, 05:54 PM

Originally posted by Enthusiast
Thats ur typical S4 driver a Puss!
Wow, aren't you the pinnacle of maturity 'round these parts...

- Chandler
Old 12-07-2003, 07:00 PM

Oh no Sofla, Shiri and Alexf20c are trying to start another pissing contest!!! U idiot don't even realize that an NSX is nicer than a Neaon!!(WoW) Anyway an NSX will own a Neon yeah I know it an SRT4 but still a neon. Oh yeah and for S4 kid this is what I think of S4's there is this kid that goes to my school that has a lightly modded s4. Countless people have talked shit to him and tried to get him to race me (I don't like to talk shit) and he just won't. Thats ur typical S4 driver a Puss! God I would love to own that kid in a race!! Alex has 29 cars a yacht an RV and 10 go-carts in his massive mechanic garage, he knows his stuff! Yall lay off just face it the X beat the Neon it should it cost 60k more!
Definetly appreciate the support, but their words have no bearing on me and rather than retaliate, I would hope the trolls would learn what they say has no bearing on me...so just let them be from now on (at least in my threads). Let them think what they will.
Old 12-07-2003, 07:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

even if a neon could hit 23 puonds of boost.. can anyone see that motor lasting very long?
Old 12-07-2003, 07:43 PM

i am embarrassed an NSX owner would race his car before it is up to operating temp.....
Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 AM

Comical.. S4 driving puss? Nice...

Let me know when you race that kid at your school. Then talk your smack. Unless you have a Turbo set up or a SC, you will be one going to school..

KiD

Quick Reply: Ran a modded SRT-4 tonight....