S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

todays events

Old 10-08-2005, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default todays events

well, its been a while since i posted, car was in body shop, etc etc. have had it back one month, and decided to do the zainofest today. so i went to the carwash and shined it up.
well i left there to do my circle home to dry out all the nooks and crannys. as i stop at the light at sahara and rainbow, a red 996 carrera, with the license plate *ZSTER* turns onto rainbow and schtiks it up. im like "its on!". so once my light turns i burn up the road and catch up. i move by in the right lane so he sees me. he does some quick drivin and gets from the fast to the slow with a van between us, i rip around the van and end up right behind him, and hes at the crosswalk. we are sitting at spring mountain now, and i know he gets the point. we leave the light and im slightly hesitant, he goes about a carlength and stands on it, and im all shit! im a tad late, just a millisecond. i stomped it, and it was on. 1st gets me goin 2nd im pulling so i move over and rail 3rd, im pulling, grab 4th and im goin by smooth, he looks over and smiles, and 5th i pull out in front about a car., flamingo was comin up so we both backed out.
i was so stoked. i love racing cars like that. im sure that guy thinks im FI, but if he knows anything, he heard the shredding metal sound that is VTEC coming from my machine. as for his car, i hope he sees this and can lend something to it, it wasnt an S, and it was a man trans, with a nice wing on the back. anyways, later gang. oh yeah, i dont have a flameproof suit, my skin is now flame retardant. from so many heated debates.
hasta migente! dave

thanks again. i refuse to have my normal post locked because some mod has problem with me, and the fact that maybe some people enjoy a good debate/story now and again. the truth is the truth, deal with it. dave
Old 10-08-2005, 06:57 PM

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Dave, the gal with this bike wants to race you. Yes, she can pick it up.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Oct 8 2005, 08:31 PM
well, its been a while since i posted, car was in body shop, etc etc. have had it back one month, and decided to do the zainofest today. so i went to the carwash and shined it up.
well i left there to do my circle home to dry out all the nooks and crannys. as i stop at the light at sahara and rainbow, a red 996 carrera, with the license plate *ZSTER* turns onto rainbow and schtiks it up. im like "its on!". so once my light turns i burn up the road and catch up. i move by in the right lane so he sees me. he does some quick drivin and gets from the fast to the slow with a van between us, i rip around the van and end up right behind him, and hes at the crosswalk. we are sitting at spring mountain now, and i know he gets the point. we leave the light and im slightly hesitant, he goes about a carlength and stands on it, and im all shit! im a tad late, just a millisecond. i stomped it, and it was on. 1st gets me goin 2nd im pulling so i move over and rail 3rd, im pulling, grab 4th and im goin by smooth, he looks over and smiles, and 5th i pull out in front about a car., flamingo was comin up so we both backed out.
i was so stoked. i love racing cars like that. im sure that guy thinks im FI, but if he knows anything, he heard the shredding metal sound that is VTEC coming from my machine. as for his car, i hope he sees this and can lend something to it, it wasnt an S, and it was a man trans, with a nice wing on the back. anyways, later gang. oh yeah, i dont have a flameproof suit, my skin is now flame retardant. from so many heated debates.
hasta migente! dave

thanks again. i refuse to have my normal post locked because some mod has problem with me, and the fact that maybe some people enjoy a good debate/story now and again. the truth is the truth, deal with it. dave
your BS stories and crap have never done anything but cause problems in this forum. don't like it? tough. deal with it.