S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

newbies and oldies

Old 08-22-2001, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey 'smyroad,

I like your signature about the titanic and the arc. did you come up with that one yourself? very funny/cool
Old 08-22-2001, 12:33 PM

Received 1,104 Likes on 700 Posts

As the very first person to sign up on Shelley's S2K site, I guess I qualify as an oldie! I have only attended one meet, so far, in the South Bay while living in San Jose. Up here in Napa, not too many stooks running around. I am looking forward to Monterey Days to meet some more fellow owners, and have fun.
I enjoy the forums, and enjoy controversy, as long as attacks don't get personal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Good post, Mingster.
Old 08-22-2001, 01:36 PM

Morris, I'm surprised you didn;t see more S2Ks. I was up there for a 4 days and saw 3 S2Ks.

Originally posted by Morris
As the very first person to sign up on Shelley's S2K site, I guess I qualify as an oldie! I have only attended one meet, so far, in the South Bay while living in San Jose. Up here in Napa, not too many stooks running around. I am looking forward to Monterey Days to meet some more fellow owners, and have fun.
I enjoy the forums, and enjoy controversy, as long as attacks don't get personal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Good post, Mingster.
Old 08-22-2001, 01:53 PM
JRM

Anyone got a handkerchief. "SNIF" I feel like a group hug comming on. There's a great bunch of people here that have shared there experiences both bad and good. I think we've all learned alot from each other. There is so much more to share. Cthree, Honda Gal, Krazik, I take my hat off to you for bringing this all togather. I really enjoyed the dicussions, arguments, poking fun and so much more. Morris, you not an oldie your ancient! I've experienced something new and unusual each and everytime I've been here, LIPS YOUR THE MAN. Mindcore, you animal I just got to get me that hairdoo. Greg, if I get the chance I'm gonna slap that butt. Ultimate Lurker I don't know where you got all that tech info you must be made of metal keep it comming. Greg Stevens your turning into a LAZY BUM man! HEHE . Really good people here with alot of great ideas. Oh yea, I can't forget MUZ, mate quit shaggen them sheep. HI SHELLEY! Richard your cool dude and keep the sunny side up. I'm lookin forward to many more dicussion and exchanges.
Old 08-22-2001, 02:16 PM

Hello... I'm new to this web site and to being a S2000 owner. I just wanted to say how nice it is to see other S2000 owners being so cool to each other. My husband and I admired motorcyclist because of how they treat each other. No matter what bike you have they always waved. Now, I have two other cars besides my S2000, a 97 Prelude SH thats supercharged and a 79 Ferrari 308gts. These two cars always gets hated on. The Ferrari's owners club likes the club to be elite, I get the impression from the S2K owners the more, the merrier! I would like to say thanks for not being haters!
Old 08-22-2001, 02:27 PM

Received 1,104 Likes on 700 Posts

In explanation, I do see stooks here in the Napa Valley from time to time, but they are mostly visitors here to relax and enjoy heavan in a glass. I only know of one resident owner and I never see him, or any others that might be lurking.
Thanks JRM. I may look ancient, but in my head I'm a youngster.
BTW, when the sites merged, I lost my standing as member #1. I don't think I'll ever get over it.