S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Who Has The Best Honda Services In Sounthern California

Old 01-27-2003, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who Has The Best Honda Services In Sounthern California

my tranny blew up on my s. now i need to turn my car in, and i was was just wondering if anyone can refer me to a good honda service. cause i don't trust some of the honda dealers due to bad experience from the past. thanx
Old 01-28-2003, 06:46 AM

I've been to Miller Honda in Culver City about five times for service on my car and have had great service.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Weseloh Honda
Pasadena Honda
Old 01-28-2003, 08:27 AM

Come to Honda World Westminster and see Andy Tran the service advisor in the service drive, he is like us, a car nut, and request that Gene Shobe work on you rig, he has done all of our motor and trans replacements, he has a ton of experience. And see me while you are here. We will make you happy, call me.
Matt Piercey
Old 01-28-2003, 08:52 AM

hey pierceman,

can you guys do the tsb where the clutch is really noisy without charging for a new pressure plate and flywheel resurfacing? i need to get this tsb done but dont want to get charged for these new parts also. ive been thinking of going down to weseloh but it seems a bit far for me.

chris
Old 01-28-2003, 09:10 AM

Yes, bring it on in, we'll make you happy, and talk to me about your other available discounts....
give me a call
Matt Piercey
Old 01-28-2003, 09:16 AM

pierceman,

actually i just got some service done on my car recently but i guess in a couple of months i need a oil change and will then bring it in. how much do you guys charge for oil change if i bring my own oil filter?

chris
Old 01-28-2003, 09:25 AM

Check your PM.
Matt
Old 01-28-2003, 10:03 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pierceman
[B]Come to Honda World Westminster and see Andy Tran the service advisor in the service drive, he is like us, a car nut, and request that Gene Shobe work on you rig, he has done all of our motor and trans replacements, he has a ton of experience.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:38 AM

Oh I know who you are, but you and both know that your car was not spun out while on a test drive. You and I also both know we helped you out to no end to make you happy to no avail.
Yes, Our porter scrached your bumper, and we told you that, he is only human, mistakes happen, on the other side of this is we stand 100% behind our mistakes and did infact help you in every way you wanted, above and beyond what any dealer you or anyone else will ever go to no questions about it.
You don't have to lie or make up statements to get ahead or prove a point.
Had your car been "spun out" any person of average intelegence knows there would hace been alot more than a scratch the size of a dime on a rear bumper. If you are going to post on the site use facts to support your statements please.
Honesty and a genuine concern for our customer's satisfaction is the only business we practice here.
I am sorry that you were unhappy with the service.

Quick Reply: Who Has The Best Honda Services In Sounthern California