S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

you know you're a S2000 enthusiast...

Old 07-18-2006, 09:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO these are all funny.

..When you've been so busy with work you havent taken the s out, so you decide to take a drive at 11pm.

..When you laugh at the waitress when she says "do you want a bag for that"?
Old 07-18-2006, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you're boss calls you in and lets you know you've gotten a promotion, more money, more responsibility and a 4 month trip to Shanghai, China fully expensed by the company in a luxury hotel for a new product launch and he looks quizzically at my blank face. He says, "you don't look that happy." I quickly say that I'm stunned, but inside the first thing i think about is.... "but WHY does it have to be during race season?" (I live in cleveland so I value summer months like gold)

I've been here for 1 month now and withdrawal symptoms are beginning to kick in. i heel toe in my sleep and get goosebumps when I hear a nice car revving close to me. I constantly look at the 20 pictures I have of my car. Vicariously live through my friends car events and pore over their pictures. Always looking for more car parts to add (this one could get me in trouble).

I'm pretty sure there isn't any S2k owners in shanghai, china either so I physically haven't even seen one much less mine.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:04 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

1. When someone gets out of the car and they close the door... you make sure that they don't touch the paint with their fingers, instead they MUST use the index finger to push the door on the plastic part under the window.

2. When you drive around your local area, you know exaclty all the stores that have windows that come down to the sidewalk so that when you drive by, you can look at you reflection in the window.

3. When a girl tries to crawl over the center console to make out with you, you make sure that she doesn't put her feet on the seats or anything else other than the floor.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:53 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Castor,Jul 18 2006, 11:31 PM
When you're boss calls you in and lets you know you've gotten a promotion, more money, more responsibility and a 4 month trip to Shanghai, China fully expensed by the company in a luxury hotel for a new product launch and he looks quizzically at my blank face. He says, "you don't look that happy." I quickly say that I'm stunned, but inside the first thing i think about is.... "but WHY does it have to be during race season?" (I live in cleveland so I value summer months like gold)

I've been here for 1 month now and withdrawal symptoms are beginning to kick in. i heel toe in my sleep and get goosebumps when I hear a nice car revving close to me. I constantly look at the 20 pictures I have of my car. Vicariously live through my friends car events and pore over their pictures. Always looking for more car parts to add (this one could get me in trouble).

I'm pretty sure there isn't any S2k owners in shanghai, china either so I physically haven't even seen one much less mine.
I know how you feel... my boss told me that he might send me out to Cali for 2 or 3 weeks and the first thing that popped into my mind (while he was still telling me) was... man, I wonder if I should drive my car all the way out there cause I know I'm going to miss it a lot... lol.

Andre