S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Vintage Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-vintage-owners-117/)
-   -   I'm Fat, 2019. Please join me! (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-vintage-owners-117/im-fat-2019-please-join-me-1190682/)

Kyras 09-05-2019 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Legal Bill (Post 24641397)
Enjoyed my summer a bit too much.

Life is supposed to be enjoyed! You may not be as light as you want but I say, good for you for enjoying yourself.

S1997 09-06-2019 03:10 AM

^^^ I agree! :)

MsPerky 09-18-2019 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by MsPerky (Post 24640616)
I'm hovering at about the same weight I've been for awhile. Not great but not bad. Thought wearing the braces and basically eating only three times a day would take a couple more off, but so far not the case.

I think I have lost two or three pounds after a month with the braces. Not eating or drinking anything but water for five or six hours at a time (and about 10 between dinner and breakfast the next morning) has to make a difference. :thinker:

Hertz Donut 09-18-2019 12:50 PM

Stuck in the 197-198lb waistland. See what I did there? :p

MsPerky 09-18-2019 12:52 PM

^ Yep...:)

MsPerky 10-08-2019 09:02 AM

Still maintaining a lower weight...I'm 1/3 of the way through the Invisalign. When I'm done in March, going to try to keep the eating routine I have now (cannot eat or drink anything but water between meals, when the brace retainers are removed for maybe an hour).

Hertz Donut 10-08-2019 11:22 AM

My scales are currently packed away somewhere ready for moving house on Friday but I'll be (hopefully) waking my AP1 up in a few hours so I'm sure the driver's seat will give me a blunt assessment.

On the bright side, I'll (hopefully) be taking my AP1 for a drive in a few hours, first time since December.

hecash 10-13-2019 07:58 PM

Checking in again. Having adjusted my nourishment routine to two small meals per day which is really consistent with my size, I'm not having any trouble staying between 130 and 133. This morning's weight was 132.2. I'm pleased and am starting to actually feel healthy.

Lainey 10-15-2019 08:43 AM

Good for you, Harry. That takes a lot of discipline. I'm faithful and disciplined about taking my Y classes. I'm holding my own as far as what I've lost, but I go up and down, and never got to my "goal" Perhaps my goal wasn't meant to be. I know I'm a bit stronger than I was when I started attending Y classes daily. So I will continue to go with that, and not obsess about scale numbers, and continue to move about as much as possible, which is sooooooo much better than sitting behind a desk.

gotembro 10-15-2019 09:24 AM

You know whats pretty simple get a sit down bike and set it up with a TV with internet access; ride the bike for an hour as you watch youtube, netflix movies whatever
It's pretty cheap to pickup a sit down bike on craigslist

Exercise will always come down to one simple thing; do something you enjoy!

Hiking, Walking, Running, Jump Rope, Boxing, MMA, Swimming, Biking, Roller Blade, Yoga, whatever it may be do something you enjoy.
If you don't like to run, walk, if you don't like to jump rope bike, I mean find something active that you enjoy.

Also if you are getting into it find a friend or support system; someone who will workout with you a workout buddy who is NOT A FLAKE. Motivate each other.

Another thing you can do for motivate is start up a weight loss channel at work. $20 buy in. Everyone weighs in goes 2 months see who will lose the most weight. If you can get 10 + people it's be really worth it win the money
This is very popular as money is always a good motivation. Eat better and start slow

Have fun; do what you enjoy and start exercising guys :)