S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Old 06-04-2015, 09:40 PM

Received 192 Likes on 101 Posts

Key West is indeed a hoot. Been a few times. Have fun!
Old 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM

Received 192 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by skunkworks
Roseanne, what product did you use on your exhaust – the "after" photos look great!

gary
I missed this question. Sorry. I cleaned it with a little instant detailer then I hit the metal with 0000 steel wool. After that I used Blue Magic metal polish creme on two different styles of power ball attachments on my Skil power hand drill. Final buff by hand with cotton baby diapers and then micro fiber towels.

My favorite attribute of the Blue Magic? Very reasonably priced for an effective product.

P.S. and thank you very much for the compliment!
Old 06-05-2015, 07:08 AM
tof

Received 1,922 Likes on 1,312 Posts

Big weekend on the Coast.
Mustang Club is hosting a car show Saturday. A co-worker and her husband are organizers so we might go and park the NSX.
Opening Day for the Biloxi Shuckers AA baseball team. After fifty-some-odd road games in a row, their stadium is finally ready.
Blessing of the Fleet, an annual event where the bishop blesses all the wildly decorated shrimp boats as the pass in review. Big deal here.
Pig roast at The Alibi Bar and Grill. Always thought that was a great name for a bar.
Several local bands playing here and there that we would like to see.
And I need to do some laundry.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:24 AM

Received 1,057 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
^ First thing upon landing and dropping off the bags is a grouper sandwich someplace - probably B.O.'s. I already had written down a place on Eaton that looks like it's on the corner with Grinnell - Bien Caribbean. Is that the one? Anyhoo, we'll find it. Cya Sat.
MsP has gourmet tastes. B.O.'s Fish Wagon

Good Stuff

fltsfshr
Old 06-05-2015, 10:37 AM

Received 2,606 Likes on 1,580 Posts

Was just there. The only difference was the price for the grouper sandwich has about doubled, and there were a whole lot more chickens around.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:22 PM

Received 799 Likes on 442 Posts

Originally Posted by tof
Big weekend on the Coast.
Mustang Club is hosting a car show Saturday. A co-worker and her husband are organizers so we might go and park the NSX.
Opening Day for the Biloxi Shuckers AA baseball team. After fifty-some-odd road games in a row, their stadium is finally ready.
Blessing of the Fleet, an annual event where the bishop blesses all the wildly decorated shrimp boats as the pass in review. Big deal here.
Pig roast at The Alibi Bar and Grill. Always thought that was a great name for a bar.
Several local bands playing here and there that we would like to see.
And I need to do some laundry.
The Shuckers story was on the news up here yesterday. Someone paid the team $10K/game (maybe the contractor?) for each day it was delayed. For a minor league team, the windfall is significant. Good Luck in the opener.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:38 AM

Great time so far in KW. Good food. Had a drink at Margaritaville last night. Mango margarita. Delish. Jimmy was not there. Hoping to have grouper ceviche at lunch today. Plan to meet up with flts and his +1 later. I also want to catch a drag show. There are a couple of good ones here. The +1 is now on a run before breakfast. The humidity levels are very high so I just wring out my clothes every once in awhile.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:16 AM

Received 3,818 Likes on 3,036 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
Great time so far in KW. Good food. Had a drink at Margaritaville last night. Mango margarita. Delish. Jimmy was not there. Hoping to have grouper ceviche at lunch today. Plan to meet up with flts and his +1 later. I also want to catch a drag show. There are a couple of good ones here. The +1 is now on a run before breakfast. The humidity levels are very high so I just wring out my clothes every once in awhile.
What is the temp there MsPerky? Looks like a lot of fun!
Old 06-06-2015, 07:52 AM

High 85 low 75. Today feels very hot because it's sunny. And being pretty far south the sun is more direct. Right now cooling off before going out for lunch. We do a lot of walking here.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:14 AM

Received 3,818 Likes on 3,036 Posts

I'm kind of figuring when you say 'drag show' you are not talking about car racing!

Quick Reply: What are you doing this coming weekend?