S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Best Leather treatment

Old 07-18-2011, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Leather treatment

Hello everyone!!

I've been looking for the longest to buy a good leather treatment for the s2000 seats and there's allot of opinions and brands out there but I can't really tell wish one to buy. I've been using the leather wipes and they are really bad (no matter what brand you buy). I meet a guy today and he is using Voodoo leather treatment and it really works. They clean any stain and also condition/treats the leather very well. I was very impress with the results and how easy it was. Does anybody know about this product?

To be honest I just want a good product that does the job and affordable, something that you can buy almost anywhere.

Any coments or suggestion to help me or others will be very welcome.

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:42 PM

I use Blue Magic Cleaner, Conditioner, then 303 Aerospace Protectant in that order. Might be able to skip the conditioner, but I like the idea of "restoring the oils in the leather". Plus it smells kinda nice.

edit: Lexol is tried and true too. I was feeling particularly cheap that day when I visited AutoZone, though.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boricua
To be honest I just want a good product that does the job and affordable, something that you can buy almost anywhere.
Lexol cleaner / conditioner

Works great and is available just about everywhere.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:44 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

3rd for Lexol.. But I did try some Zaino leather stuff a friend had when I detailed his car... Smells AWESOME and works well, I will probably pick that up when my supply of Lexol is done, just cause the leather smell is more prominent
Old 07-19-2011, 04:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use lexol conditioner here weekly...as I dd my car. The cleaner I've only used a couple of times.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 AM

Meg's makes a leather cleaner. I have ALWAYS used Lexol but my buddy left it at my house after cleaning his 2011 Cam SS. It works very well and has a nice scent left after. Lexol Conditioner was followed after the cleaning.

Leaves me with a clean new leather smell on my car.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been looking for the longest to buy a good leather treatment for the s2000 seats and there's allot of opinions and brands out there but I can't really tell wish one to buy.
I've never understood threads like this. There are "too many opinions" so you're asking for more?

+1 for Lexol then (you could have gotten this from former leather threads). Personally, I prefer Leather Master's line of products but you won't find them on the shelf everywhere.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM

Hey guys!
Theres a guy on ebay that sells that leather treatment that i was talking about. Is called "Voodoo Blend" Leather Rejuvenator. Its a little pricey but it really works. I'm not going to buy it since I know how it works but I will buy and try Lexol. How much Lexol goes for?
Old 07-19-2011, 04:04 PM

I have used lexol and was dissapointed with it. I never liked the smell, how it applied, and it always seemed oily to me.

I tried sonax leather foam and that stuff is great! Smeels good, easy to apply, and really worked well on the s2k seats. I have used it on a mazda6 as well and was very happy with the results.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/Sonax...-ml_p_336.html
Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 AM

Hey guys!!

Here is the Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Surf-...Q5fAccessories

I went to Advance Auto and you need to purchase 2 Lexol products for your lether seats. 1 is for cleaning and the other one to treat/condition for $15

Voodoo Blend does that at the same time for the same price.

Quick Reply: Best Leather treatment