S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

Ferrari California owner

Old 07-14-2010, 04:19 PM

Received 729 Likes on 493 Posts

I dont mean to beat a dead horse but my confidence in humanity was restored this week. I detailed a Dodge Ram truck with some minor scratches and a Lexus SUV with some paint issues and both customers were very pleased with the results. The guy with the Ram truck who owns an upholstery and canvas business put new sliders in the rear window of my Jeep Wrangler and didn't charge me. I also got nice tips from both and was asked for some business cards for their friends. These are the kind of people I enjoy doing work for and I did a few extra things they were not expecting. Makes me feel better after the experience I had with the Godfather.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont mean to beat a dead horse but my confidence in humanity was restored this week. I detailed a Dodge Ram truck with some minor scratches and a Lexus SUV with some paint issues and both customers were very pleased with the results. The guy with the Ram truck who owns an upholstery and canvas business put new sliders in the rear window of my Jeep Wrangler and didn't charge me. I also got nice tips from both and was asked for some business cards for their friends. These are the kind of people I enjoy doing work for and I did a few extra things they were not expecting. Makes me feel better after the experience I had with the Godfather.

These types of people exist, they may be rare, but they are certainly out there. Glad you had them as customers.