Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

JS2k.com Feedback Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 08:39 PM
Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Breyeun
I have purchased many items from Joey and JS2K.com and they have all been positive experiences. When I had an issue with an item, Joey sent a replacement with no hesitation.

My ONLY "bad experience" with a transaction came when I ordered a custom windscreen. Being as it was custom, I suspected it would take a few weeks which is what I was also told, but it actually took nearly three months to come in. I had no clue what was happening with it until I sent Joey a message, but he answered quickly so it wasn't a huge deal.

All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to order from JS2K.com, but I would be mindful about orders that involve customization.
Part of running a business is owning the positive and the negative experiences, so thanks for the feedback.

My apologies for the windscreen taking a while. This is the only product I sell that I don't have direct control over. A local S2000 buddy makes when he can at his job where they have the machinery that makes huge building signage. He's no longer able to really make custom windscreens, only basic ones. He's been making them since 2010 but he's since moved onto a higher position, so he can't make them without arousing suspicion anymore. I have since removed the customized windscreen, and only sell the basic tall windscreen, as he is still able to make these without issue.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:07 AM
Sponsor

Bump

_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Sponsor

For LEDs for your non-S2000 cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality and service you've come to expect from JS2k, with an easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you exactly what LEDs fit your ride.

_________