Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Moddiction seller feedback thread.

Old 12-19-2017, 05:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered a Berk HFC on 12/3. Still no update on the status.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:46 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Great Experience - will buy again

Ordered HKS Twin Power exhaust system on 08/31 - received 09/07. Perfect condition. Smooth transaction.
Deal with 100% confidence.
Phil
Old 09-10-2018, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same issue with them around the same time (Early December 2017). Ordered the Buddy Club rails the same time as the seat, got the seat from RacingseatsUSA.com. I got the seat before I had heard anything from Moddiction, I called 5 or 6 times, left voicemails, emailed them, tried FB messaging, nothing. After a couple days, someone finally responded to the FB message saying they were on back order. I replied immediately stating I wanted a refund, never heard back. By the time I started a claim with my credit card company, 3 weeks had passed. I ended up getting the money back via my CC claim, Moddiction never responded or gave me a refund, this was the first time I ever ordered from them and also the last.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:15 AM

I ordered a set of spark plug cover bolts a month ago today. Didn't see an update in the order status on the website after 10 days, so I called, got the message stating that sending an email would get a faster response, so I emailed them immediately after. Still no response, so I tried calling again today, left a message, and also sent an email.

I'm hoping this issue gets resolved soon, but I put this order in a month ago. I should've received some sort of response on the status of my order a long time ago.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by hammerhead300
I ordered a set of spark plug cover bolts a month ago today. Didn't see an update in the order status on the website after 10 days, so I called, got the message stating that sending an email would get a faster response, so I emailed them immediately after. Still no response, so I tried calling again today, left a message, and also sent an email.

I'm hoping this issue gets resolved soon, but I put this order in a month ago. I should've received some sort of response on the status of my order a long time ago.
Chances are they won't, you'll have to start a claim with your bank or paypal to get a refund. When I found out the seat rails I ordered were on back order, I asked for an order cancellation and never heard anything back. It sucks because they have a lot of good products and competitive pricing, but if you have to worry about if you're ever going to get your order, it doesn't matter what the price is.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:07 PM

Moddiction did end up getting back to me, and they offered a refund since the order had been overlooked. While it was frustrating that it happened, I do appreciate that they made it right for me.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I placed an order 8/23 for a shift knob.
I followed up with an email 8/30 asking for order status. Nothing.
Called more than 5 times over the past 3 weeks at different times of day, never an answer.

This customer service is seriously a joke. If something isn't ready to be shipped, let that customer know. It honestly makes me question whether their products are legitimate if they are willing to consistently treat their customers this way.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish I had seen this thread before ordering a month ago, but Im hoping PayPal will assist in getting my money back. Same story as others here, ordered in the middle of August and have not heard any update since despite emailing and DM'ing.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:04 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Update: I've gotten a couple generic responses via email from moddiction saying things like "I'm very sorry, let me look into this for you and I'll get back to you" - then nothing.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great vendor. I told him I needed my ACT pressure plate within a week. I literally got it the next day after payment confirmation. I was very thankful and wanted to return his professionalism with a great positive feedback

Quick Reply: Moddiction seller feedback thread.