Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

onlystunna = Bad experience

Old 05-20-2014, 06:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default onlystunna = Bad experience

It's been a couple years, but I thought I would throw this up in case anyone decides to buy from him.

Bought 100 miles ID1000 + PnP clips for 00-04.

sent the money, waited a while but eventually received the goods.

Problem 1:
The rubber seals on the ID1000 had a lot more wear then 100 miles. (I overlooked this and didn't mention anything)

Problem 2:
Pnp clips were not ID100 00-04, there weren't even S2000 clips. They are sitting in a drawer as nobody I knew could identify them. Thinking OBDI B series pnp clips but who knows.

Emailed him back and told him whats happening. He tells me it's Kings Performance fault and to call them and get it straighten out with Gabe/Fernando (not sure why I need to do this, very unprofessional). So I did and just like I guessed, they weren't sure why I called and what to do.

So I emailed onlystunna back and told him that maybe he should get this squared away and send me back my money + shipping charges. He refused.

Finally he said for me to ship the Clips back to him first, then he will call King's Performance and find out where the ID1000 s2000 ones are and ship the right ones. At this point, he's not very credible and I'm spending money on MORE shipping because he can't get his act straight, so I said either ship me out the ones you sold online first or credit me back all the money plus the cost to ship this back to you, as I'm risking my neck out each time and getting burned. He refused.

I got sick of his BS and bit the bullet and bought new PnP clips. Because he gave me story after story and run around, I had to call a seller of Injector Dynamics to confirm that these are indeed ID1000's. I guess that's the only thing that came out of this.

I see he's still selling on here so I decided to write this up. PM me if you want the correspondence between me and him.

Original FS:
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/977...00-05-425-obo/