Please Respond -- Trouble with my order - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Marketplace > Seller Feedback
Reload this Page >

Please Respond -- Trouble with my order

Notices
Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Please Respond -- Trouble with my order

 
Old 03-15-2019, 07:04 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Jersey
Posts: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Please Respond -- Trouble with my order

If this thread is not the correct spot, please feel free to move it.

Now to get to my experience with Evasive Motorsports. I purchased a tow hook online from them a while back. Then, like maybe a little over a month later, I realized that it should have came in by now.
So I emailed Evasive asking where it was and they told me they had shipped it to somewhere in New York (I am in New Jersey). I confirmed with them on email that the address they had was indeed mine. This means they do have my correct address and somehow my order still ended up shipping to New York.
Then, I have continuously emailed Evasive back to back asking if they are going to do anything to help me out because this clearly was not an error of me entering the wrong address. I have got no replies back from them.

I am not here to bash on Evasive, just want some advice on how to handle this so I don't lose all of my money

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Rajjuhh; 03-15-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Rajjuhh is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 03:54 AM
  #2  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 635
Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Evasive has sh!t customer service when there's an issue with someone's order. You're probably dealing with CY Lee.

Save all your emails and report them to the BBB.
Midnightdennis is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Midnightdennis For This Useful Post:
Rajjuhh (03-16-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 07:02 AM
  #3  
 
Chuck S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chesterfield VA
Posts: 6,922
Thanked 230 Times in 222 Posts
Default

There should be a shipping trace number. UPS, FedEx, USPS, and everyone else provides one. With it you can determine where it went -- or if it went. To ship to New Jersey vs New York requires a Zipcode in NJ. That's how all the automated shipping works. I've watched my shipping guys try to enter a bad state and the systems all protest.

Same street address + same city + wrong state and Zipcode is highly unlikely.

For grins go to Google Maps and enter your street address but put NJ rather than NY in the search code and see what turns up.

Since you ordered this via your credit card or PayPal use their procedures for a refund since the vendor won't respond.

-- Chuck
Chuck S is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck S For This Useful Post:
Rajjuhh (03-16-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 07:10 AM
  #4  
 
jackmugen02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 899
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Default

I would suggest calling them and speaking to a manager, emails are not the best option to solve this. When the package was delivered, it will show GPS coordinates where it was scanned. Evasive will have to contact the shipping company and file a claim.

I've had no issues with Josh at Evasive.

Last edited by jackmugen02; 03-18-2019 at 09:49 AM.
jackmugen02 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to jackmugen02 For This Useful Post:
Rajjuhh (03-16-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 07:42 AM
  #5  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Jersey
Posts: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Chuck S View Post
There should be a shipping trace number. UPS, FedEx, USPS, and everyone else provides one. With it you can determine where it went -- or if it went. To ship to New Jersey vs New York requires a Zipcode in NJ. That's how all the automated shipping works. I've watched my shipping guys try to enter a bad state and the systems all protest.

Same street address + same city + wrong state and Zipcode is highly unlikely.

For grins go to Google Maps and enter your street address but put NJ rather than NY in the search code and see what turns up.

Since you ordered this via your credit card or PayPal use their procedures for a refund since the vendor won't respond.

-- Chuck

Hey,
They actually gave me the tracking number after I emailed them, (and that's where the emails from them stopped), it shipped to New York in a city that isn't even the same city as mine. Completely different name. The city and state was the only information (regarding location) that fedex gave me by entering the tracking number. That's probably for security reasons tho

Im thinking Evasive probably mixed my address with someone else's order

And I will look into refund processes tomorrow
Thanks!

Last edited by Rajjuhh; 03-16-2019 at 07:45 AM.
Rajjuhh is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 08:40 AM
  #6  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,885
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

As stated above, i would actually call them. Also as stated, Josh is usually on top of his stuff. And if all else fails, id ask to speak to a boss. Good luck nonetheless
s2ksi8 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to s2ksi8 For This Useful Post:
Rajjuhh (03-18-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 09:47 AM
  #7  
Sponsor
 
EvasiveMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default

send me a pm, not sure who you been emailing, but let me take a look to see whats going on.

can always email me at [email protected] as well.
__________________
Evasive Race Preparation - Alignment / Corner Balance / Suspension Tuning / Engine Building / Dyno Tuning

S2000 Performance Parts and Accessories Specialist 626-336-3400 Evasive Blog / Facebook / Twitter
EvasiveMotorsports is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 09:51 AM
  #8  
Sponsor
 
EvasiveMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Actually figured this out. order was processed incorrectly by our online department. item was shipped to incorrect address. We did go ahead and ship out a new correct package to you which shows, was received today.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...s=786038997120

let me know if there is anything else you needed
__________________
Evasive Race Preparation - Alignment / Corner Balance / Suspension Tuning / Engine Building / Dyno Tuning

S2000 Performance Parts and Accessories Specialist 626-336-3400 Evasive Blog / Facebook / Twitter
EvasiveMotorsports is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to EvasiveMotorsports For This Useful Post:
Rajjuhh (03-18-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 04:16 PM
  #9  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Jersey
Posts: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by EvasiveMotorsports View Post
Actually figured this out. order was processed incorrectly by our online department. item was shipped to incorrect address. We did go ahead and ship out a new correct package to you which shows, was received today.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...s=786038997120

let me know if there is anything else you needed
Yes just saw the package in front of my house today.
Thank you. I understand mistakes do happen and thats fine
Just thought Evasive was going to do nothing about it because I emailed them back to back asking if you guys were going to help but got no replies back.
Rajjuhh is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 04:52 PM
  #10  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 106
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Rajjuhh View Post
Yes just saw the package in front of my house today.
Thank you. I understand mistakes do happen and thats fine
Just thought Evasive was going to do nothing about it because I emailed them back to back asking if you guys were going to help but got no replies back.
Think the lesson here is pick up the damn phone. Pretty simple.
ssbfgc is offline  

Quick Reply: Please Respond -- Trouble with my order


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands