Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

sicknastyap1 (Sam) dealt squarely with me

Old 03-24-2010, 06:06 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default sicknastyap1 (Sam) dealt squarely with me

1) He listed a set of wheels/tires and completely spelled out the terms by which he would surrender them to a new owner.

2) He responded in a very timely manner to my inquiry by providing the details I requested - including close-up photographs of each member of the set. He continued this behavior throughout the process (and beyond).

3) When I expressed further interest, but with curiosity about the ultimate cost with shipping, he spelled out an all inclusive offer that was more than reasonable - by basically stating that he'd pay the shipping.

4) He received my payment in the latter half of the week and had the items in the hands of UPS on the following Monday. I consider that fast for a set of wheels and tires that were in use at the time of the sale. (It is my understanding that he hasn't received his replacements yet. )

5) The set arrived today in precisely the condition I was expecting.

A half hour later, they were on my car. I dropped the top and drove to a couple of service calls. I was pleased to feel not only that the set was balanced properly, but that the tires are an improvement over what I was running. So, I am pleased with my first transaction with a member of this fine site.

Frankly, I was conflicted for the better part of a year in deciding to which S2K enthusiast's site I should subscribe. After much lurking, I chose this one and I'm satisfied with that decision. I mined some useful information out of both, but a number of things appealed to me more here - not the least of which is that actual website design. I tip my hat to its designers, or should I just say ?

-----

Thanks again (and publicly this time) Sam (aka sicknastyap1) for the square deal,

Kevin
Old 03-24-2010, 07:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Iv dealt with him before, very nice guy!