S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/thmotorsports-official-feedback-thread-1069297/)

Pastor 01-23-2014 11:12 AM

Didn't even have to sell me anything and i know this guy is on point. Talked to dewey about doing some possible engine work and even though he couldn't do what I needed, he pointed me in the right direction and even gave my multiple options as to places where I could get it done without any thought of him making any type of profit off of it whatsoever, solid guy and wouldn't hesitate to buy a thing from them, id even pay extra strictly based on his customer service. Excellent dude.

AE_Racer 02-05-2014 02:15 PM

Hate to see you guys having issues.. I spoke with Dewey via PM last week, he gave me an absolutely unbeatable price and I placed my order. Less than a week later and it was on my door step :thumbup:

suprmonky73 05-09-2014 07:14 AM

Sent out a bunch of PMs to vendors asking for price quotes on a Berk exhaust.
Everyone responded saying that the exhaust was on backorder. THMotorsports did not mention that it was on backorder, but sent what seemed like a generic email related to all Berk products. They also had the lowest price.
So i went a head and paid thru paypal and waited eagerly for the shipping info. April 7th.

Responded to their PM with "Payment sent, let me know when it ships and what the tracking info is".
Got an immediate response saying "Will do!" No mention of "hey we arent shipping it for several weeks because its not in stock"

Waited a week, realized they probably had it on backorder too and just didnt tell me. PM'd them asking what was up.
After not getting a response to my PM, despite seeing them continue to post in their FS thread,, i sent an email to their shipping email address. They responded and said it would be shipped 5/2.

I am not very happy , as I would have bought another exhaust if I was going to wait a month for the Berk one.
I've seen mixed experiences in this thread but just wanted to put mine out there too.
Today is may 9th and it was drop shipped to my door this morning, over a month after I paid. Really wish I would have known and not had to go find out for myself....

Next time I will just buy stuff through people like Moddiction (who I also got a quote from) who are much easier to work with even if they dont have the lowest price.

cloud9bill 05-13-2014 06:06 PM

Ordered some ssr wheels from them, paid in full, and the sales rep told me i would get my wheels in 2-3 weeks, I waited 3 weekend for a response for shipping n tracking info, But after a few emails and pm's. I finally got a response of them saying the wheels had to be special order, and had to wait another 2-3 weeks and I would receive them on 5/15/14. I pm and email them a few times for any updates with no response until I proposed to file a dispute on paypal. I suddenly receive a response saying I had to wait a few more weeks and it be shipped out on 5/27/14. And I'll be getting shipping info soon. At this point I'm not sure if I can believe them after false dates. I hope they can resolve this issue with me....

cloud9bill 05-13-2014 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73
Sent out a bunch of PMs to vendors asking for price quotes on a Berk exhaust. Everyone responded saying that the exhaust was on backorder. THMotorsports did not mention that it was on backorder, but sent what seemed like a generic email related to all Berk products. They also had the lowest price. So i went a head and paid thru paypal and waited eagerly for the shipping info. April 7th. Responded to their PM with "Payment sent, let me know when it ships and what the tracking info is". Got an immediate response saying "Will do!" No mention of "hey we arent shipping it for several weeks because its not in stock" Waited a week, realized they probably had it on backorder too and just didnt tell me. PM'd them asking what was up. After not getting a response to my PM, despite seeing them continue to post in their FS thread,, i sent an email to their shipping email address. They responded and said it would be shipped 5/2. I am not very happy , as I would have bought another exhaust if I was going to wait a month for the Berk one. I've seen mixed experiences in this thread but just wanted to put mine out there too. Today is may 9th and it was drop shipped to my door this morning, over a month after I paid. Really wish I would have known and not had to go find out for myself.... Next time I will just buy stuff through people like Moddiction (who I also got a quote from) who are much easier to work with even if they dont have the lowest price.

I also having the same experience with them on wheels I purchase through them. N I'm still waiting

freq 05-14-2014 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73 (Post 23152046)
Sent out a bunch of PMs to vendors asking for price quotes on a Berk exhaust.
Everyone responded saying that the exhaust was on backorder. THMotorsports did not mention that it was on backorder, but sent what seemed like a generic email related to all Berk products. They also had the lowest price.
So i went a head and paid thru paypal and waited eagerly for the shipping info. April 7th.

Responded to their PM with "Payment sent, let me know when it ships and what the tracking info is".
Got an immediate response saying "Will do!" No mention of "hey we arent shipping it for several weeks because its not in stock"

Waited a week, realized they probably had it on backorder too and just didnt tell me. PM'd them asking what was up.
After not getting a response to my PM, despite seeing them continue to post in their FS thread,, i sent an email to their shipping email address. They responded and said it would be shipped 5/2.

I am not very happy , as I would have bought another exhaust if I was going to wait a month for the Berk one.
I've seen mixed experiences in this thread but just wanted to put mine out there too.
Today is may 9th and it was drop shipped to my door this morning, over a month after I paid. Really wish I would have known and not had to go find out for myself....

Next time I will just buy stuff through people like Moddiction (who I also got a quote from) who are much easier to work with even if they dont have the lowest price.

Please, I ordered Feb. 25th and with some luck, I might get my Berk this Sat. May 17th. So roughly a 3 month wait.

TH Motorsport gave no indication that these were on back order with Berk but shame on me for not asking. TH Mototrsport was very responsive to all of my emails regarding the back order.

Yes, TH Motorsport was certainly the cheapest.

MINE 05-15-2014 02:38 PM

I was about to order some coil-overs for a friend of mine because they seems to be reputable place & also a vendor here. I wanted to surprise him the gift :argh: for his birthday but reading a lot of negative comments here, I'm a little worried.

freq 05-16-2014 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by MINE (Post 23161891)
I was about to order some coil-overs for a friend of mine because they seems to be reputable place & also a vendor here. I wanted to surprise him the gift :argh: for his birthday but reading a lot of negative comments here, I'm a little worried.

Don't hesitate to call them and ask if they stock the item. If they don't stock it, ask them to call the manufacturer and ask if it's in stock and if it will be drop shipped.

Their prices cannot be beat. They were always very professional and responsive with their emails. I was never lied to or ignored.

My issue was MY FAULT for not asking about their stock or Berks stock.

:thumbup:

SpeedxRacer 05-19-2014 03:44 PM

Wish they had better communication AFTER you order. Great when you ask for quotes etc, but ignores me when I ask for tracking. I guess response is no longer needed once they have your money, all I want is a tracking so I can be home to accept my package.

Still waiting on my stuff

cloud9bill 05-20-2014 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedxRacer
Wish they had better communication AFTER you order. Great when you ask for quotes etc, but ignores me when I ask for tracking. I guess response is no longer needed once they have your money, all I want is a tracking so I can be home to accept my package. Still waiting on my stuff

Yup after they make a sale, hardly any communication