Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Old 04-25-2019, 11:37 AM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5
I was about to create a topic about communication with Moddiction before noticing this thread. I placed an order a month and a half ago and have not received the item. It's a small purchase but the concept of ignoring the initial order - ignoring an email from me 2-3 weeks later asking about shipping or if the item was back ordered - and then ignoring a follow up email to that due to not hearing back at all is pretty frustrating. Phones are never answered.

Basically from what I can tell is just dispute my purchase in PayPal at this point?

Glad I ordered and received my Anvil 2 many years ago before they went to shit.
I spent over 7k with him over 2 years... 2 months ago I ordered a shift knob... he never gave a tracking number I filed a dispute with paypal after a month and they gave me my money back the same day. Its probably safe to say he's done, because if he wasn't he will be after every s2k owner freezes him out
Old 05-20-2019, 08:30 AM

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5
I was about to create a topic about communication with Moddiction before noticing this thread. I placed an order a month and a half ago and have not received the item. It's a small purchase but the concept of ignoring the initial order - ignoring an email from me 2-3 weeks later asking about shipping or if the item was back ordered - and then ignoring a follow up email to that due to not hearing back at all is pretty frustrating. Phones are never answered.

Basically from what I can tell is just dispute my purchase in PayPal at this point?

Glad I ordered and received my Anvil 2 many years ago before they went to shit.
I logged onto this site for the first time in forever to see what was up with moddiction. I ordered an anvil 2 shift knob a long time ago and I love it so much that I wanted another one for my other car, but its been over a week since I ordered with no confirmation of shipping and no reply to an email requesting an update. Since I only ordered a week ago Ill give them another week or so to respond, but based on what some of you are saying, it looks like I might have to dispute the charge with my Credit card company. Hopefully they just ship my shift knob and all will be good though.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:35 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Wish I would've seen this thread before I ordered my exhaust lol. I messaged him last week and he responded the next day. Hopefully I have a better experience.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:41 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Just wanted to update my experience with Moddiction. Ordered an hks hi power on Monday and received it today.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:24 AM

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Site doens't work anymore right?
Old 07-15-2020, 04:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

I would like to take a moment and apologize to everyone that has had issues with me/Moddiction over the past year or so.

We had a lot of issues with our website as well as I had a lot of things going on. There is no excuse for how our customer service went down the drain much of 2019 and I know that.

Our old website hosting company went down and we lost visibility to any of our orders which made things a nightmare for us to process and respond to orders. Our old website has since shutdown completely due to this.

We have gone back to basics for the S2000 market recently focusing on shift knobs and other products we previously made.

If anyone has an outstanding issue with an order please reach out to me and I will make it right.

I know some will never purchase from me again and I can understand but we will do whatever we can going forward to prevent an issue like before happening again and have focused on much faster turn around time with our products.
The following 3 users liked this post by Moddiction:
Dynamic (08-02-2022), JulieU (07-15-2020), Kyle (08-11-2020)
Old 07-15-2020, 05:18 PM

Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

FWIW a I recently bought a shift knob from moddiction through Facebook and subsequently PayPal. Shipping was super quick, communication on point. YMMV - Best of luck! I’d 10/10 buy again.
The following users liked this post:
Moddiction (07-23-2020)
Old 08-06-2020, 09:48 AM

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Looks like Moddiction is back. I ordered your shift knob in plain and the convex mirrors and got them in 4 days. They are in flawless shape too, packed very well, thank you. If you would consider it, why not make those business cards you include with the shipments magnetic so we can stick them on our tool boxes. It may be worth the cost for the free marketing...
Old 08-15-2020, 03:45 AM

Received 3,389 Likes on 2,460 Posts

Good to see things are on the uptick. I always appreciate people honing up to mistakes and trying to make things right. I had good purchasing experiences prior to 2019.
Old 08-15-2020, 04:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for Moddiction. I ordered their Convex mirrors and it arrived in less than a week. Also got an Anvil 2 on FB marketplace and the quality is top notch.

Quick Reply: Whats up with Moddiction customer service.