Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Photo Album - Can anyone help?

Old 07-17-2002, 12:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need to get some images to cthree "via my Photo Album"

I have searched the site but can't find any place for personal photo albums. All I can see are albums with titles like "Wheels", "Mugen" etc.

I've looked at the FAQs and can't find a Photo Album reference

So, I have no idea how to create a personal album or where to put it or where to find it after it's been put

Has anyone figured this out yet?
Old 07-17-2002, 12:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Pete

I havent tried this yet, but there is a 'tick box' when you make a new album/folder which permits you to make the album 'visible to all' Maybe this will do it
Old 07-17-2002, 12:22 AM

Pete
Have you posted pics in Photo Album before?
Old 07-17-2002, 12:28 AM

No, that's my problem; I have followed the logical course but am reluctant to complete it because I have no idea where the thing will end up.

I clicked Start Button - Photo Album - and then clicked the Create New Album button and then abandoned it because I had no idea where it was going.

How do you see other people's albums, for example?
Old 07-17-2002, 12:32 AM

Pete
To see other peoples albums, they have to enable it in their individual set up. Not sure about how, I haven't bothered with it.

I think as long as you can see 'Add Photos' at the bottom of the first album screen, you can go ahead and upload your pics. I think the album will automatically be created using your user name as it's title.
Old 07-17-2002, 12:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pete, it took me ages to find it a week or so ago, but if you click on the red start button at the top of the forum page theres a drop down with options.
hope this helps.

warren
Old 07-17-2002, 12:43 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cedric Tomkinson
[B]Pete
To see other peoples albums, they have to enable it in their individual set up. Not sure about how, I haven't bothered with it.

I think as long as you can see 'Add Photos' at the bottom of the first album screen, you can go ahead and upload your pics. I think the album will automatically be created
Old 07-17-2002, 12:48 AM

Pete,

I can't help thinking the first album is a default thing as I've never had to create or name an album. I think the idea of that is if you want to create futher albums 'Meet1' 'Meet 2' etc.

To see someone else's album you just have to add their S2ki 'Handle' to the end of the URL that comes up in the address bar ... for example................. /tifosi red
Old 07-17-2002, 12:55 AM

Warren, yep, I got that far - see my post just a couple of items back - it's where to go and what happens from there that I wasn't clear on

Pete
Old 07-17-2002, 12:57 AM

Well I'm going to just click "new album", call it PWE 896 - details "Pete's Photos" and go from there!

Watch this space!

Quick Reply: Photo Album - Can anyone help?