South Florida Owners from South Florida

MAJOR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING ON 836 4:30 AM

Old 06-25-2006, 01:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MAJOR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING ON 836 4:30 AM

Some asshole driving an S on 836 west bound by 72 AVE (mia airport) was drunk and going 95+ mph and nailed a white Toyota RAV4 and a red Civic. If it wasn't for the AMR ambulance that happened to be there at the time it happened with it's lights on, I would have nailed the Rav4 and Civic. The S was a Belina Black AP1 driven by some drunk crying 20 year old going 95+ mph. I swerved missing the accident which was in the middle. Some Accord couldn't handle the sudden need to swerve(of course) and nailed the S again. The S hit the white Rav4 and then got hit by the Accord, was totaled and the kid was crying like a Dallas Mav biatch. No casualties and of course I turned on my strobes and helped out, no one was there, just me and the AMR ambulance. Nasty accident!!

Did anyone see it??
Old 06-25-2006, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope but yesturday @ 6pm driving to my friends wedding it was pouring rain. Some idiot in a black integra kept reving at me (mind you its raining) he slows down i hear him drop from like 4th to 3rd and immediately loses control. Slides to the right, then spins to the left eats the wall with the front of the car spins and then eats the rear of the car. All the while im just thinking to myself what a gd idiot. It didnt look bad enough for me to stop.

Hell prob make up some bs that someone made him lose control when the insurance comes.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GranPrix,Jun 25 2006, 05:25 AM
...and the kid was crying like a Dallas Mav biatch.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GranPrix,Jun 25 2006, 01:25 AM
Some asshole driving an S on 836 west bound by 72 AVE (mia airport) was drunk and going 95+ mph and nailed a white Toyota RAV4 and a red Civic. If it wasn't for the AMR ambulance that happened to be there at the time it happened with it's lights on, I would have nailed the Rav4 and Civic. The S was a Belina Black AP1 driven by some drunk crying 20 year old going 95+ mph. I swerved missing the accident which was in the middle. Some Accord couldn't handle the sudden need to swerve(of course) and nailed the S again. The S hit the white Rav4 and then got hit by the Accord, was totaled and the kid was crying like a Dallas Mav biatch. No casualties and of course I turned on my strobes and helped out, no one was there, just me and the AMR ambulance. Nasty accident!!

Did anyone see it??
dude that must have been minutes after i passed by cause i was heading home from the beach and everything was clear . Damn good thing i wasnt near by
Old 06-25-2006, 05:13 PM

That was a friend of mines. Didn't know he was drunk. I'll see what he tells me. Sad.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:16 PM

I was the one in the red civic. It actually wasn't the crying S owner that caused the accident (didn't know if he was drunk). There was another black car that almost hit me over by the red road exit and was swerving so my friend was tryin to call 911(who apparently doesn't pick up) when the unknown car hit the front side of the RAV 4. The RAV 4 went spinning. My wheels locked, so I tried to swerve to avoid them, but my car couldn't turn cuz it was skidding. Me and my friend saw smoke inside my car so we tried to get out. My car finally unlocked and we got on the median. That's when the S came and slammed straight into my car at 95+ and continued on to hit the RAV 4, who of which still had the passengers inside, and then the accord added to the scene. The original black car obviously fled the scene and no one got the plate. So, if anybody else saw it and knows who it was, PLEASE let us know. If my car didn't unlock, me and my friend would have been killed. To help you understand, my spare tire from the trunk was on the passenger seat, all because this guy decided to TRY to weave (or whatever he thought he was doing).

To the original user that posted this, thanks for letting ppl know. Were u the guy in the blue shirt?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:22 AM

Yup, I was the one in the Blue shirt. Glad you are ok. It looked like a Nascar accident, people weaving in and out of the accident!

As far as the black car, I can't say. When I pulled up, you and the Rav4 were already there with the S, and then I saw the Accord hit the S after the initial hit.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 AM

Did FHP take anybody in for DUI?

I'm sure the kid in the S was tanked, the AMR paprmedic told me he was drunk, besides the fact you can tell by looking at him.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:21 AM

^ I doubt he was drunk but maybe sleepy or really tired. Glad to know it wasn't his fault. I will get his version of the story.

MitraA glad you and your friend made it ok.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:52 PM

stobes............gotta love 'em...

Hope everyone was ok. Also, Dario, what are you doing out at this time of night??

Inquiring minds,

Erick

Quick Reply: MAJOR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING ON 836 4:30 AM