South Florida Owners from South Florida

Samsung Flat Panel 170MP w/ TV Tuner, New. Save $250

Old 09-19-2003, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As you guys know, I just moved down a few weeks ago and barely got my new flat panel Samsung out of the box before losing my internet connection
for about 12 days...thanks Adelphia, you morons
In the interim, I've decided to finally upgrade from my 900mhz to an Apple G5 w/ Cinema Display so this gorgeous 17-inch Samsung needs a new home. I've got no need for dual monitors since I'm not a gamer. This monitor has about three hours of usage on it (IOW, mint) and its main feature (aside from the great picture which Samsung is noted for with that flat panels) is the embedded TV tuner which is THE way to go if you like to multi-watch while on your computer. Unlike a video card w/ tv tuner, the Samsung doesn't draw off your CPU when you're watching TV or video input (you can also connect your VCR, DVD, etc to the monitor using the S-video input and L/R speaker inputs...great pic as well).
The tuner picture can be scaled full size (to act as a 17-inch television) or placed in smaller picture-in-picture windows (3 assorted sizes) which can be positioned anywhere on the monitor so you can watch TV while surfin' or working on your computer. Great for football games!
These currently sell for $649 at the big box places and Samsung offers a
$50 rebate so out the door, you're paying about $640.
I'll let it go for $400. That's a great savings, especially since it's had little or no use thanks to the goobers at Adelphia.
Since I live in Homestead, for a few slices of pepporoni pizza, I'll deliver it to your doorstep.
I'm posting this in the main forum but figure a local sale is preferred. I still have the original box.

: