Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Looking for e-test help in Cambridge KW area

Old 05-19-2016, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for e-test help in Cambridge KW area

Hi guys, long time lurker here, would like to see if there are any around the KW Cambridge area to help me get my car e-tested. I've done a lot of searching and know that I only really have 2 options for my car. 1. To put stock ecu and injectors in and e-test or 2. To do the "e-test" with another s2k. I'm opting for the first option.

My problem is that when I swap everything over, the car starts and the quickly dies. I have scanned the ecu to see if it's pulling any codes and I'm getting nothing. At first I had thought that it was an immobilizer issue but its not. The car gets spark and plenty of fuel but like I said, it starts and then dies. I have checked for bad grounds and other electrical connections and everything seems normal.

So I'm pretty much stumped. Car drives great with my aftermarket ecu, just can't get it to start with the stocker. Any ideas at this point will be greatly appreciated, also, I'm not closed on option 2. That is, if someone would volunteer, I'd gladly pay them for their time. TIA!
Old 05-19-2016, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should have mentioned the car is supercharged and runs AEM v2 for ecu.