Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

My $.02 on the unity & CO thing

Old 10-21-2003, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thats what I thought.

I'm closing this now and here is where we stand.

Like it or not Mike and I provide value to the group. Prove to me that we do not and we'll leave.

You have not given us anything constructive to make the group better, you critisize, you demand things of us. You do nothing.

Everyone complained but I saw no one give me a concrete action plan on what needs to be done to make it work. I don't work in guesses and wishes.

You come to meets, you don't come to meets thats up to you. Supporting the events by attendance is fantastic, we appreciate it. Without you there is no club.

That said, when you complain about the activities of the group, the activities of the CO's, the mod's the site and add no value to the solution set required to make the problem dissappear then you are doing nothing but causing a bigger gap. Regardless of what you think you're doing you are doing nothing but driving a bigger wedge.

If you can't be constructive on site and group matters, feel free to keep your mouth closed.

Personal attacks..well its not site policy, I'm guilty of playing around, so is Mike. We don't deny it, we answered for it too.

You know how we work, we have a lot of laughs and goof on one another. If you can't take it. Then don't read. Feel free to put me or anyone else on ignore.

We aren't quitters, we've been through a lot and we continue to grow. Growing pains are natural, feelings are natural. Bring them out in the open instead of being goofy and keeping it bottled up.

We'll keep doing what we're doing and thats that. Be a part or don't thats up to you.