Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

My car has been stolen

Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kobsession
Originally Posted by myflys2k' timestamp='1368800908' post='22549109
He knows about it. I contacted him. He's gonna look into it

Either way it's not going to make a difference even if it is his...
Would it?
He would need to prove it's his... and if there are no VIN's how can he substantiate it?
Even if there was a VIN and it was his and he gets it back... whats he going to do? Maybe it's not in that bad of a state. But I'm willing to bet it has no interior, no aftermarket parts, and no drivetrain and.... possibly a sliced soft top......

Good luck with the lead though.....
If this junk yard has possession of a stolen vehicle they will get charged, the owner of the yard may know who left the car there leading to the entire theft ring to be busted which could led to me at least getting some of my parts back to recoup losses.

Justice being served is all part of the equation too. Not just getting the car or parts back.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:32 AM

Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

There's also the Vin on the body panels and bumpers. They might have missed those stickers
Old 05-17-2013, 10:44 AM

So the car parked there in the lot wasn't even close to my car. It's got a vinyl wrap with graphics for some business on the entire car.

It's a tow truck yard where they store cars after an accident.

Not sure why anyone thought this could possibly be my car at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-17-2013, 10:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uhhhh yeah it doesn't even have civic wheels on it. Someone seems to be out to lunch on that tip.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Reapur
So the car parked there in the lot wasn't even close to my car. It's got a vinyl wrap with graphics for some business on the entire car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phEtATUR5Uk
Old 05-17-2013, 10:58 AM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Someone needs to get their eyes checked.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:15 PM

wtf is wrong with you guys, did you even read what i wrote. I told you all it was not his car. When i went to check it out there was a car parked right beside it. All i saw was the white ap1 front and a bit of those crappy ass wheels with what looked like a bluish spray paint on the car... (what i meant by ghetto civic wheels is wheels that someone would put on a crappy ass civic).

f@#k this thats what i get for trying to help a fellow s2ki member by going to check it out. I didnt physically drive in there as the gates where closed.

what a crappy community
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 PM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by CLEANs2000
wtf is wrong with you guys, did you even read what i wrote. I told you all it was not his car. When i went to check it out there was a car parked right beside it. All i saw was the white ap1 front and a bit of those crappy ass wheels with what looked like a bluish spray paint on the car... (what i meant by ghetto civic wheels is wheels that someone would put on a crappy ass civic).

f@#k this thats what i get for trying to help a fellow s2ki member by going to check it out. I didnt physically drive in there as the gates where closed.

what a crappy community
Your post wasn't clear because a white ap1 with ghetto wheels "could" have been his car. You don't have to post negative comments about the community because of miscommunication.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by SpidArman
Uhhhh yeah it doesn't even have civic wheels on it. Someone seems to be out to lunch on that tip.

Originally Posted by C63AMG
Originally Posted by Reapur' timestamp='1368816247' post='22549797

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phEtATUR5Uk

Originally Posted by myflys2k
Someone needs to get their eyes checked.

ohh yeah your right i shouldnt post negative comments about the community because of miscommunication ....
Old 05-17-2013, 01:50 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,509 Posts

The owner of that car should have been arrested for molesting a perfectly good sports car. How sad is that

CleanS2000, that was really good of you to look into that tip, I would hope people would do the same for me if I was ever in that situation.

Quick Reply: My car has been stolen