Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Never Going To Darknights Again!

Old 07-18-2004, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never Going To Darknights Again!

So here I was going to Darknights with a couple friends and as we approached McCowan Rd. there was about 4 sets of cops pulling any modified car over to check what you have done. He asked me if my muffler was stock and said to rev my engine to prove it. They tried to give my friend with a 2001 JDM Integra problems but at the end he was ok. His cousin with a 2000 Civic Si coupe had to raise his front suspension cause the cop said that it was too low. He had to pay the CAA tow truck driver about $50 to do it.

After an hour of waiting through all that sh*t, 1km ahead there were more F**king cops. He asked my friend with the Integra to pull over so I pulled over up ahead to wait for him. All of a sudden this dumb ass cop asked me for my license and insurance and ownership. I asked him why, he said that I was in the inspection lane and that he had to check my car. Even though the cop that pulled my friend over didn't tell me to pull over. So again I had to wait and while I was waiting a Acura 1.6EL owner that drove by yelled out A**hole!!! to the cop. The F**king cop tried to get one of his co workers to pull that guy over for yelling that. So my friends took off cause they got so pissed off with the pigs.

I told them that I would check out the show really quick. The parking lineup was too long so I said F**k it I'm going home. So as I go back I get pulled over again at the same spot but on the other side. I told the cop that I was just here 2 minutes ago. So he asked for all my papers and ran my sh*t through. All I got to say is what a F**king waist of 3 hours. They must really want that show to go down the drain cause that's what the CAA tow truck driver was saying to me. Was there anyone else out here that was pulled over at all? I'm never going through that hassle again so I guess I won't be going to that show again. The organizer should relocate the show. Thanks for reading just had to let off some steam.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm not surprised whatsoever..

they did this last year as well..

they should simply stop this along with the nonsense of caribana
Old 07-18-2004, 03:00 PM

I completely agree with you Simon...
Old 07-18-2004, 03:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

that SOOOO sucks rob... sorry to hear
Old 07-18-2004, 06:30 PM

i saw you pulled over in the parking lot
heading away from the show

i didnt get harassed the first day
the 2nd day i didnt bring my car

dont worry u didnt miss much, show wasnt that good imo
Old 07-18-2004, 07:17 PM

next year... heck... forget that...
Old 07-18-2004, 07:33 PM

I towed my car there..and back.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:22 AM

Here are some low lights of the POSes at the show, good thing someone got in for free to snap these, I'd rather slit my throat than pay $20 admission + $10 parking to go to something I can see at Woodbridge on any weekend.

clicky

I guess the key to going to these show is just drive a stock car (a domestic one would be even better) and you won't be drawing attention to yourself and risk b.s. tickets.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahaha,
Old 07-19-2004, 05:25 AM
Fob

look at those stock civics with crazy stickers...

no wonder the cops are harassing the rest of the import car drivers...

Quick Reply: Never Going To Darknights Again!