Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

"The United S2000 Meet"

Old 11-09-2003, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "The United S2000 Meet"

Tring to spark attention about an historical event. " I've called it "The United S2000 Meet". This event is to take place in the central North American Continent. The concept goes as follows, We all drive/trailer our S2000's to a road course in lets say Kansas. Actual Place is yet to be determined. Must be a road course so that once our journey is complete the real fun begins. I perpose qualifing runs of appox.one half hour a piece which would include stock and modified S2000's together on the designated tracks capacity. After one or two days of qualifing dependent upon the number of entrants,two races would be held. One for stock S2000's and the other for Modified S2000's. I'm hoping to find a track that would allow owners and guests to camp right at the track itself. Others could spend the nights at a hotel perhaps with discounts through S2KI. Vendors/S2KI would provide certain camping equipment for those who could not bring their own for lack of space etc... Entrants for qualifing would have to pay a fee,perhaps as much as one thousand dollars. If we can get HONDA involved perhaps the price would be much less. For those who just want to attend I feel that 100 dollars U.S. would be fare for two people to be spectators. There would also be after market vendors for S2000's cars. I can also hope that we can get a couple of musical groups to preform for the event. This as well as food caterers for the event. This is projected to be a very big event. We need everyones support in order to make this historical event occure If you are intrested please post a reply or contact your regional coodinator/moderator and express your intrest. As I've said this could be very big and a once in a life time opportunity for all S2000's owners to compete together as one. A "United" effort for North American residents. Yes Mexico is also included and a posting will be made in their region to see if they to wish to partake in this event. Even if your region is not intrested,perhaps you may have valuable information as to where we might find a track in the central U.S. with minimal restrictions for the average driver with little redtape to go racing So were all in this together. What do you have to say?