Texas - Central Texas S2000 Owners Central Texas S2000 Owners

I saw the blue

Old 10-25-2001, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saw the blue

and it is not too bad. In fact I kinda like it. The interior blue is way too much, but I kinda like the exterior color. I would never buy it because IMO it doesn't belong on the S2000, but all and all the color is not bad. If you like blue you will like this blue.

Also, I like the chrome rings on the tail lights, and the new radio seems more functional.
Old 10-25-2001, 11:50 AM

Where did you see it? I would have bought a monte carlo blue over silver if it were available, but this blue belongs on a Z3, not on a S2000. I hope it does look better in person than in pictures.
Old 10-25-2001, 12:01 PM

I was up at Howdy Honda in the ever attempt to preform voodo magic to get my car to run right. hehe. It is kinda funny, I walked in the shop and saw eight mechanics hovered over my car like vultures... they are all stumped. No one knows what is wrong.

Anyhow, Howdy also has two blue insights up there... what a neat car. It never dawned on me, but the insight is the new CRX... It looks exactly like the CRX (I had never made the connection until I saw one up close) and if I remember correctly the first generation CRX's were designed to be very "gas-friendly" cars. I would buy an insight if I had money to throw around.

and the blue S2000 definitley looks better in person than in the pictures.
Old 10-27-2001, 11:50 PM
Banned

I went to howdy on either the 26th and saw it. I can't say I liked it. Having a seperate tweeter is nice for painless stereo upgrades, but its not the best place to put a tweeter....Before I saw the glass window though, I didn't think there would be that much different. I was happy with my crappy plastic one I didn't take care of. But I was wrong. It really looks a lot nicer. It also looks like it could replace a plastic one. Anyone have any words on that?

Blake
Old 10-29-2001, 08:15 PM

I don't have any info on the "replacement", but there has been quite a lot of discussion on the other forums about it. I think I'll wait until the top wears out or gets damaged and then replace it if possible. I never use the top, so it should be able to last a long time
Old 11-24-2001, 10:44 AM

I saw the new blue too. It was also for sale at MSRP
Old 11-26-2001, 05:51 PM

I have the new Suzuka Blue S2. It does look better in person. The interior grows on you but the exterior has the look of silver, lavender, blue, and purple in some lights. I love it!!!! It's a sleek looking car. Nobody seems to know what it is!!!!
Old 11-26-2001, 09:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats, Kacy! Happy VTECing to you, and don't let the occasional chauvanists here in the Cen Texas forum run you off...
Old 11-26-2001, 09:34 PM

Originally posted by Sondra S2K
...and don't let the occasional chauvanists here in the Cen Texas forum run you off...
Meow!!

Mark
Old 11-27-2001, 07:10 AM

I have no problem with my color. Most people when they see it absolutely love it. It's something you have to see.

I am from Dallas but if anyone is interested in a '02 I have a few coming in this week here at Lute Riley. Email me back if your interested. Happy Holiday's!!!!!

Quick Reply: I saw the blue