Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Group meet with N. Texas NSX group

Old 06-11-2012, 07:05 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Being that July 7th is also the Cars & Coffee meet date only makes our meet even better. For those early risers you can attend C& C, then go to lunch and then tour the museum, and then maybe finish with a drive. Sounds like a full day. I'm hoping the NSX members will park with us at C&C so I'll save some extra spaces, they had 10+ NSX's at the June meet.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's very close to my place, so I'm in. Funny, I went to a wedding held in that "museum" last year. It's in a building that a company I used to work for in the 90s built. Now it looks like some guy with a bunch of project cars bought it as a tax writeoff and storage. Some are nice but most aren't really prepped for "museum" presentation. Judging from the transmission I think the gullwing is a reproduction. Here's the pics I took: https://www.s2ki.com/...splay__overview
Old 06-12-2012, 03:04 AM

Joint S2000/NSX meet

Date: Saturday July 7th

Time: 11:30am till ?

We will be meeting at a North Dallas restaurant, the location is yet to be determined at the 11:30 am time. After lunch we will drive to the NTX auto museum on Campbell Rd and take a tour. I'm still working on either a drive or a photo op. or both afterward. Imput is appreciated and welcomed.

1. Vanishing Point
2. Ap1_Silverstone
3 . LordRahl007
4. M&M08
5. Pmptx
6. topher S2K
7. Btrthnezr3
8. pakman08
9. xcrazyaenoyx
10. S2k Manic
11. ConanO'Brien
12. MrKlean187
13. longnvu88
14. StormTroopinAp2
15 .zexen
16 .PersianSTud
17. tv4184
18. JS2k.com
19. yellows2kowner
20. kenichi
21, zbillster
Old 06-12-2012, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by zbillster
It's very close to my place, so I'm in. Funny, I went to a wedding held in that "museum" last year. It's in a building that a company I used to work for in the 90s built. Now it looks like some guy with a bunch of project cars bought it as a tax writeoff and storage. Some are nice but most aren't really prepped for "museum" presentation. Judging from the transmission I think the gullwing is a reproduction. Here's the pics I took: https://www.s2ki.com/...splay__overview
I think some of the cars are consignment vehicles, at least that's what the website indicates, so that might explain the less than "museum quality" vehicles.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:21 AM

Information and links added to the first post regarding the NSX/S2000 meet on July 7th.

~Steven
Old 06-12-2012, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is going to be epic I feel bad for the other clubs s2k and nsx club taking over that day hahah hopefully if everyone attends that is.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:56 AM

Hey Steven, could you fill me in about how C&C parking works? Do you have to have a form or a ticket of some form to enter into the C&C parking lobby where everyone is? I usually attend C&C every other month, but I park at a building across from the lobby because I am unsure of the rules to go into the C&C parking lot. This upcoming C&C I might attend before the NSX/S2k meet, just wanted to get some info because I'd enjoy parking with all the S2Ks . Thanks in advance!

Robert
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kenichi
Hey Steven, could you fill me in about how C&C parking works? Do you have to have a form or a ticket of some form to enter into the C&C parking lobby where everyone is? I usually attend C&C every other month, but I park at a building across from the lobby because I am unsure of the rules to go into the C&C parking lot. This upcoming C&C I might attend before the NSX/S2k meet, just wanted to get some info because I'd enjoy parking with all the S2Ks . Thanks in advance!

Robert

Nothing special you just go up to the main entrance where all the cars come in and they had you a card for basic club info if you fill it out. From that entrance you can go all the way straight to the back where it ends you make a right and you will see on the right side and possibly left the s2ks we park near the back so its easy exit. You can always meet up with someone before if your unsure on the time and so on.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by M&M08
Originally Posted by Kenichi' timestamp='1339520205' post='21775413

Robert

Nothing special you just go up to the main entrance where all the cars come in and they had you a card for basic club info if you fill it out. From that entrance you can go all the way straight to the back where it ends you make a right and you will see on the right side and possibly left the s2ks we park near the back so its easy exit. You can always meet up with someone before if your unsure on the time and so on.
Thanks!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kenichi

Robert
Main rule of parking in the C&C lot - GET THERE EARLY!!!!!

Quick Reply: Group meet with N. Texas NSX group