UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Sold

New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit

Old 05-29-2015, 12:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit

Hello UK & Ireland!

I'm from Australia and have a brand new TTS Rotrex C38-92 bottom/race mount supercharger kit still in packaging. The market here in Australia is not very big for anything S2000 so after 3 months on the market and a couple close sales that fell through I've decided to open this sale up to your market.

I'm very up front and honest with my dealings. Original sale advert is here: https://www.s2ki.com/...ercharger-kit/. Reason for sale is simple - builds rarely go to plan and I've change direction with mine. I took delivery of this last August direct from TTS and have dreamed about running it ever since. Sad to see it go, would have loved to experience it first hand.

Comes exactly as pictured with everything TTS supply for the install. I am also including the optional TTS billet restrictor adapter that fits to the front of the S/C. The adaptor limits boost to suit 98RON fuel on a stock compression F20C. Running no restrictor will yield just over 20psi at max RPM and is suited to either E85 on a stock compression F20C or 98RON on a modified lower compression F20C.

I went into more technical detail in my original sale advert because we have a bit of a knowledge gap here in Australia for F/I S2000. I won't do that here, you guys will know this project better than anyone.

My price is $3700AUD $3900AUD INCLUDING shipping to UK and restrictor adapter (worth £50). Drop me a line if you need shipping to Ireland.

Add intercooler + piping, ECU, fuel, machine your crank pulley and you've got close to 600bhp! Best serious power for money mod by far on the market to date.

Happy to field any questions, provide credentials for your security, discuss over the phone, etc

Thanks
Andrew
Attached Thumbnails New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-img_7245.jpg   New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-img_7247.jpg   New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-rotrexc38-92-2.jpg   New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-rotrexc38-92.jpg  
Old 05-29-2015, 08:55 AM

Being a survivor of the kit I would say it's nothing like you would think for the install cost at all. Its a very good kit but not for faint hearted to install.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by zebidi
Being a survivor of the kit I would say it's nothing like you would think for the install cost at all. Its a very good kit but not for faint hearted to install.
Certainly acknowledge your point, as with many things in life it's relative to your mindset and experience. If you pay a workshop to do this it will depend on their labour cost / hour and skill as to how much you need to set aside for install. For me personally, I only ever involve 3rd parties when equipment is involved beyond my home workshop. In the case of this S/C install the only thing for me falling into that category is machining of the crank pulley(easy and cheap for appropriate workshop) and the tune. The rest is nuts and bolts and can be achieved following step by step instructions. It doesn't have the complexity and pitfalls of say, engine work or a turbo install. The added bonus is if you start the install and lose confidence, you can stop at any time and continue to drive your car indefinitely and then drop to the workshop of choice when you're ready to proceed. Just don't put the injectors or belt on till you're ready for the tune. Can't do that with any other F/I
Old 07-06-2015, 07:26 PM

SOLD: Thanks to all those who showed interest! Much appreciated