UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

WLAURANT Custom sub enclosure for sale

Old 11-04-2002, 06:09 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All,

Due to an 'interesting' change in circumstances I I decided that now is not an ideal time to be fitting a sub to my car.

I purchased probably the only WLAURANT custom sub enclosure in the country only last week, but regrettably I now feel it sensible to sell rather than install.

The enclosure comes complete with an 8" Kenwood speaker installed and is in 'as new' condition (it has done a little 'demoing' service in Tif's car).

I paid
Old 11-04-2002, 09:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't really know very much about car audio, but I've been thinking about upgrading my setup over the winter. I'm either driving listening to the engine (loud exhaust/intake), or cruising listening to music over the engine (which is still loud! )

So, my question is, what would be needed to integrate this sub to get a good overall sound?

Current setup is stock head unit (MY2001) with Honda CD changer, uprated front speakers, and Lucid rear's.

Now I'm guess I'd need an amp at least. Possibly head unit/dash interface (assuming it's an Alpine head unit?)

Anyone suggestions, as to what the next audio step should be, and if Ian's sub would fit in with this?

-Brian.
Old 11-04-2002, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ianl
[B]All,

Due to an 'interesting' change in circumstances I I decided that now is not an ideal time to be fitting a sub to my car.
Old 11-04-2002, 11:58 AM

Originally posted by bmarshall
I don't really know very much about car audio, but I've been thinking about upgrading my setup over the winter. I'm either driving listening to the engine (loud exhaust/intake), or cruising listening to music over the engine (which is still loud! )

So, my question is, what would be needed to integrate this sub to get a good overall sound?

Current setup is stock head unit (MY2001) with Honda CD changer, uprated front speakers, and Lucid rear's.

Now I'm guess I'd need an amp at least. Possibly head unit/dash interface (assuming it's an Alpine head unit?)

Anyone suggestions, as to what the next audio step should be, and if Ian's sub would fit in with this?

-Brian.
Hi Brian - thanks for your interest - I think you probably would need to upgrade your head unit and amp the sub - I am sure Tif can advise more thoroughly than me. You there Tif???

As for the sub design - it really is very neat indeed - it really looks a properly integrated part of the boot.

Oh, and Alex - I am afraid I have already succumbed to the G game - but this sub is still great - one popper fixed strap, 2 plugs and away it goes - loads of room for the clubs!
Old 11-04-2002, 01:01 PM

SOLD