S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Gettysburg Get Together Turns 4. REGISTRATION CLOSES July 1

Old 05-28-2013, 12:30 PM

Received 982 Likes on 673 Posts
Default Gettysburg Get Together Turns 4. REGISTRATION CLOSES July 1

GGTG is now four years old so it's party time. Welcome to GGTG IV! August 2 to 4. Register Here!

Once again we invade the Hilton Garden Inn (Rooms $94/night this year too) August 2-4 for a weekend of drives and good times.

The fourth annual Gettysburg Gathering for S2000 owners everywhere. Come join us for a long weekend of friendship, good food, great conversation and drives through the Gettysburg Battlefield and surrounding countryside. Your one price entry fee covers name tags, the Friday night reception, the Saturday Drive Lunch and the Saturday night Banquet and the event magnet for the driver. The only optional event is the Ghost Walk.
I know the system asks you to print "tickets". Please print only one (1) ticket. You will need this at registration.

The Itinerary:

Friday:
Registration: From 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. We'll have early registration via email for those who don't want to wait to register. Look for the early registration announcement soon.
The meet and greet cocktail party from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. A great opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet lots of new friends.
At 6:30 pm: The infamous Pizza Party.

Saturday:
8:30 am: The drivers meeting in front of the hotel. Drivers are required, passengers can sleep in.
9:00 am: The Gettysburg Battlefield Drive. The drive starts with the battlefield and finishes in one of the more interesting sections of Eastern Pennsylvania. There's something for everyone, the serenity of the battlefield, beautiful mountain views and a lot of interesting curves to keep driver and passenger happy and entertained.
11:30 am-1:30 pm: - Lunch at Dunlaps.
6:30 pm: - The Banquet. Herr's Ridge is once again preparing a special dinner for us. Last year the food was amazing and this year will be even better.
9:00 pm: - The Ghost Tour. You'll be entertained by one of Gettysburg's best Ghost Tour guides as you make your way through the "haunted" parts of Gettysburg.

Sunday:
Some people will be headed for home but others will get to tour the battlefield with people who know as much about the Civil War as any historian. You'll get a personalized battlefield tour and learn history while having an amazing time.
After the battlefield tour, we'll head for Chubby's for BBQ. Great BBQ, great friends, great car.

Feel free to stay over Sunday night and explore more of this beautiful and haunting town. You can spend time on the battlefield and get a glimpse of one of the most historical sites in American history.
REGISTER HERE!
Old 05-28-2013, 01:59 PM

Received 71 Likes on 46 Posts

I' m confused are there two events a week apart S2Ki says Aug 2-4 and S2KCA says the next week
Old 05-28-2013, 02:12 PM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Registered, & room booked...!!! Arriving Thursday...leaving Monday morning...
Ready for the "Tour".... then some of Chubby's awesome BBQ.....

......we here highly resolve that these dead...shall not have died in vain ...!!!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by MAGGIEMAE
I' m confused are there two events a week apart S2Ki says Aug 2-4 and S2KCA says the next week

Dates have been changed, Bob....2nd thru 4th, is correct...
Old 05-28-2013, 02:52 PM

S2Kdays is Aug 30-Sept 1
Old 05-28-2013, 02:54 PM

Not sure where you saw that, S2KCA says Aug 2-4 as well..(Oh, just saw what you were talking about Bob, Fixed now.)
Old 05-28-2013, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Looter
Registered, & room booked...!!! Arriving Thursday...leaving Monday morning...
Ready for the "Tour".... then some of Chubby's awesome BBQ.....

......we here highly resolve that these dead...shall not have died in vain ...!!!!!
Dont' worry Denny, I'm going to make sure that we get even more special service this year.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phew! I thought for sure that, as busy as we are, I'd have to miss it with the new dates. But never fear, Ken, your favorite Ohioan will be there! (Sorry, Denny. Don't be sad.)

I'm planning to drive over with Denny on Thursday. Don't know if I'll stay for the battlefield tour on Sunday though, since I can't stay until Monday.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by onu2002
Phew! I thought for sure that, as busy as we are, I'd have to miss it with the new dates. But never fear, Ken, your favorite Ohioan will be there! (Sorry, Denny. Don't be sad.)

I'm planning to drive over with Denny on Thursday. Don't know if I'll stay for the battlefield tour on Sunday though, since I can't stay until Monday.

This is great news...Tom..!!! We will make plans to caravan, over together...
Old 06-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Put us on the list, will register soon!

Quick Reply: Gettysburg Get Together Turns 4. REGISTRATION CLOSES July 1