Auto Racing Discussion F1, IRL, Champ Car, Nascar, WRC, BTCC, etc. Discuss recent races, results.

Renault(FA) caught cheating! Only GF points count

Old 04-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Renault(FA) caught cheating! Only GF points count

The FIA just released a statement, with undisputed proof of a secret Turbo in the Renault car piloted by FA.
A FIA spy threw countless research discovered that Renault is gaining about 75hp due to the Extra forced air into the intake of FA Renault.

An Extra air intake on FA helmet, deverts air directly onto his Unibrow, the air speed increases dramatically, then is piped threw FA helmet, and then out a special helmet exhaust that feeds directly into the Intake, creating an ILLIGAL forced air induction.

When PS was questioned, he replied No Comment.
FA said... " Yessssssss my uni is my trademark, and so what if I use it to cheat, I am the best driver in the world ONLY because I am in the UNDISPUTED best car. I would suck like EVERYONE else not in the BEST car, but because of my unibrow, a gift from god, it makes me better."

Ron Dennis fumed with his reply... We at McLaren do not believe in cheating, super Uni or not. We will provide Uni with a great car next year, but unlike out rival Renault, we will not need to devert air off of his unibrow to gain more power.. we will do it legally"

Flav replied... OOOOHHHH Fernando, youa makea mistaka, isa oka, Ia Banga Super modelas anda posa nuda in Italiano magazina's"

KR replied... See FA car go extra fast he drive good but he use uni to win WC while all i do is reliabilty lack but bang whores in wifes bed she no like but i go fast and try to reliable wife forgive me because I go fast F*** good with lots of money and drunk in clubs but no Unibrow reliably fast is good no unifast not reliable"

The final quote was from MS.. " well, as you all know Josef Mengela constructed my DNA in Rio about 1954, after the Pope got him out of Europe. Also, why do you think we gave the pope a F1 car last year?? Ferrari owed the divine for my DNA creation. Regardless, my DNA was not placed in my birth mothers fertile womb until Josef worked non stop to remove the strain of DNA(took 14.5 yr BUT i am VERY lucky for this, had i been injected 14 yr sooner, I would have had to compete with AS, AP, NM, NP, therefore giving me real competion and we ALL know I would be lucky to have 20 wins and 1 WC face it besides having the BEST car for 5 straight years, I had MH and JV as comp, one went to a new crap team, on kicked my ass 2 times then retired to bang Erja and make lil hugo) that allows more hair on eyes than is fesiable for top of head. I am glad WE(Ferrari) are not the only team who is cheating. it is however unfortunate that even with my superior DNA and ALL our cheating, that we still do NOT have the BEST car, and I will be the PR magnate that I am but will admit that without the BEST car you CAN NOT win, but do know only VR has the capibility to make Ferrari champ again."

Wow what a strange day in the world of F1
Old 04-27-2006, 09:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

someone's got some time on their hands
Old 04-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Banned

^^^ maybe, but it was damn amusing
Old 04-30-2006, 02:26 PM

Lame.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:45 PM