California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners
View Poll Results: is the s2000 a good daily driver? (not that mine will be, just wanna hear from experience)
its a great dailt driver!
66.67%
its ok, i guess.
13.33%
not preferred but i love it enough to do it!
20.00%
never!!!
6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

sfv s2000 owners!

Old 05-13-2011, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sfv s2000 owners!

Hi everyone! As you can see I am new to this site and am actually new to s2k s. Though I do not have one, I pine for one someday soon. I am currently attending California state university of Northridge and will graduate soon and hopefully get myself a beautiful s2000. I wanted to see if anyone who is somewhat local would be willing to show me their s2000. I don't wanna drive it, just be driven for now. Just to see if its the car for me. Aesthetically, I KNOW it is. But I have no idea of what its like inside the car.

If anyone is down to help me out here, that would be so awesome. I couldn't thank you enough. Oh and I promise what I've said is true and I'm not some creeper lol. I'm honestly interested in this fantastic car. I get excited every time I see one parked or driving and am guilty of stopping to look. Lol so Pls get back to me cuz I'd love for this to happen! -mike.

Thanks for reading my post guys!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:59 AM

Come to the Gripwerks meet next Thursday!!!

You can drive mine if you want...

And to answer your question: the S is a great daily driver if for you (and it sounds like this is the case) there is NO OTHER car you'd want to drive.

That's the way it is for me.

The S is the perfect balance I was always looking for in a car -- sporty, fun...what else could you possibly want?

Just know that daily driving a convertible has it's drawbacks...but pretty much only when it rains.
So like 10 days a year.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 05-13-2011, 09:31 AM

I personally think its a great daily driver..i drive mine everyday to school..to work..everywhere on a daily basis around here in Northridge..it really depends how LOW you are..if your s2k is slammed..its not that fun as a daily driver..but if its lowered just enough then its awesome...there are times where im at home bored..and i just have the itch to go out and drive around because the s2000 is just a great and fun car to drive overall.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:50 AM

im not from SFV, but... the s is great for daily driving.

GripWerks
Old 05-13-2011, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by K.Shift
I personally think its a great daily driver..i drive mine everyday to school..to work..everywhere on a daily basis around here in Northridge..it really depends how LOW you are..if your s2k is slammed..its not that fun as a daily driver..but if its lowered just enough then its awesome...there are times where im at home bored..and i just have the itch to go out and drive around because the s2000 is just a great and fun car to drive overall.

hey do you go to csun and drive a red api s2k? lol
Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 PM

Great daily? Only if your ballin! I use to drive from Palmdale to SFV everyday in it, 120$ each week. Got me a bucket 60$ a week. It's an awesome car but not good for a daily
I drive it once every 2 weeks now. I do miss driving it everyday though
Old 05-13-2011, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by mikelovess2k
Originally Posted by K.Shift' timestamp='1305307916' post='20572580

Yes he does. He wears tight clothes to show off his rack? yup, that's him!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by mikelovess2k
Originally Posted by K.Shift' timestamp='1305307916' post='20572580

hey waddup..yeah i go to CSUN..and yes i drive a RED AP2..lol..you go to CSUN too?
Old 05-13-2011, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by RaiderFanS2K
Originally Posted by mikelovess2k' timestamp='1305313090' post='20573004
[quote name='K.Shift' timestamp='1305307916' post='20572580']

Yes he does. He wears tight clothes to show off his rack? yup, that's him!
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA..veryy funny Jairo..but i only wear these tight clothes to help you get guys you said you wanted to go out with..i was just helping you out remember?LOL

Quick Reply: sfv s2000 owners!