Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

how much would it cost to put custom V8 in S2000?

Old 07-15-2005, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2kmiami,Jul 15 2005, 04:46 PM
s2kpdx01 have you ever even seen a viper? have you ever seen one in a drag race or better yet auto-x than shut the fu@#up you fu$%ing idiot. Go stick an american push rod up your arse with all your intellect. You obviously dont know how a heavy push rod engine would affect the balance of a car like the s.
Wow, you are worse then I thought. I didn't comment on what an LSX engine would do to the S2000, I was commenting on your brilliant comment on the weight distribution of the viper. You didn't know what you were talking about so you lashed out like a little baby...way to go. You win the big-dumb-crybaby-douchebag-award of the day.

And unlike you I have actually driven a viper at speed. Have you? Let me answer that for you NO, because you are actually 14 and you have a moped and a cabbage patch kid doll named "Mrs. Snookums-Cakes" and you play tea party in your best sunday dress.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have driven the viper and it sounds like a ups truck and when you launch the piece of sh!@ it kicks to the right. Cabbage patch dolls you are pathetic why dont you watch the video. You dont know sh$$ about engineering.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:15 PM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01,Jul 15 2005, 02:43 PM
You win the big-dumb-crybaby-douchebag-award of the day.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:16 PM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

Here is a guy who know's his shizzle!!!!

Originally Posted by s2kmiami,Jul 15 2005, 03:10 PM
I have driven the viper and it sounds like a ups truck and when you launch the piece of sh!@ it kicks to the right. Cabbage patch dolls you are pathetic why dont you watch the video. You dont know sh$$ about engineering.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmiami,Jul 15 2005, 08:46 AM
s2kpdx01 have you ever even seen a viper? have you ever seen one in a drag race or better yet auto-x than shut the fu@#up you fu$%ing idiot. Go stick an american push rod up your arse with all your intellect. You obviously dont know how a heavy push rod engine would affect the balance of a car like the s.
Didn't the corvette with its Old Push Rod V8 place 1,2,3 in Le Mans this year. You obviously have no idea or have never driven a proper racing car.

If the S2k was the end all or be all of handling and power every one will own one.

And for your information the Viper is a V10 you moron not a V8.

If a V8 Miata is faster than corvette on a track why wouldn't the S2k be.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:30 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Here ya go......SB-Chevy ''Limited Edition'' MoTown Street Engine
454-ci
600-hp
575-ft/lbs. Torque

.......amd a 2 year;24000 mile warranty too

Motown 454
Old 07-15-2005, 06:31 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Now all you need is a transmission,driveshaft, and a rear end that will hold up
Old 07-15-2005, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmiami
have driven the viper and it sounds like a ups truck and when you launch the piece of sh!@ it kicks to the right. Cabbage patch dolls you are pathetic why dont you watch the video. You dont know sh$$ about engineering.
About the closest thing you ever got to being around a Viper was incorrectly piecing together that beginner level, 1:24 scale, Maisto snap-together model. I understand that you actually had to remove some plastic flashing from the parts, but nevertheless you are still about as knowledgeable on Vipers as Michael Jackson is on the prevention of child molestation.

when you launch the piece of sh!@ it kicks to the right.
The only conceivable answer I can find for this is that when you eventually completed your model and decided to play with it, the VROOM VROOM noises inside your head distracted you and made you push the car to the right. Either that or you really, really suck at Grand Turismo 4.

Im posting a couple links of the vipers amazing balance for your intellect.(http://www.microworks.net/dave/image...ercrashPIR.mpg) and the next one (http://dreamocars.online.fr/video/viper-crash.mpeg) the car is amazingly balanced just like you.
Looks that you actually found two other incompetents that are just as heedless as you. Just because someone owns a car or is even driving it doesn't mean they know how to drive it. Would you also agree that the Porsche Carrera GT is also a piece of shit since some clueless mag writer wrecked it?

Let's face it. You probably drive a fart-pipe equipped Ford Festiva, live in a doublewide with your Momma, and can be seen on other car talk forums talking about the user-difficulty of the sequential manual transmission in the 360 Modena. You don't know your ass from your elbow with what you are talking about, and are just trying to fulfill your pathetic existence by spewing out incognizant drivel about a car you don't own nor will ever own.

Now back to this thread. Please forgive me if I wandered off topic, but it seems the village idiot already did that with incorrect information and irrelevant comparisons of a V10 equipped car and a V8 in a S2000.

As far as putting a V8 in a S2000 goes, go for it. The late Paul Mumford, driver of the SRT Competition Coupe Viper in the SPEED GT series, thought enough of this car to buy one and heavily mod it for about as much HP as a stock Viper. From what I can remember he was going with a TT setup. I think the S2000 was a fantastic little car when I had one a few years back, but always felt that it could use about 100 pounds more torque. While the added weight would be somewhat detrimental to its incredible handling, I do feel the added power would more than help to mitigate this impairment.

Also, enjoy your car(s) now. I don't know about you, but I am not going to let my cars sit in my garage and collect dust hoping that one day when I am an old geezer I could sell them for a profit to some other old geezer at an auction. Maybe they will appreciate, maybe they won't. But one thing that's for sure is that we are all going to get old and die. And a few extra bucks in my pocket isn
Old 07-16-2005, 07:29 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the vids posted shows me nothing to believe that the viper handles like crap. The first one was complete driver error. The second was a crash in a race. So am i to believe F1 cars can't handle worth a damn because i've seen them crash too. Everything i've ever read about the viper says they handle well. A bit twitchy (but so does our S).

Also s2kmiami, you stated that the viper is nose heavy, then another member informed you that 48/52 distribution which proves your statement wrong. After that you flipped off the deep end. I'm just wondering, do you suffer from Angry Inch Syndrome? I mean to lash out at someone that simply proved you wrong in the way you did, just leads me to believe you're over compensating for something. Maybe my years of psychology studies are failing me on this one, but man you have some serious issues that need to be addressed.

Or maybe the simple explanation for your ranting and raving is that you were dropped on your head as a baby.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the vids posted shows me nothing to believe that the viper handles like crap. The first one was complete driver error. The second was a crash in a race. So am i to believe F1 cars can't handle worth a damn because i've seen them crash too. Everything i've ever read about the viper says they handle well. A bit twitchy (but so does our S).

Also s2kmiami, you stated that the viper is nose heavy, then another member informed you that 48/52 distribution which proves your statement wrong. After that you flipped off the deep end. I'm just wondering, do you suffer from Angry Inch Syndrome? I mean to lash out at someone that simply proved you wrong in the way you did, just leads me to believe you're over compensating for something. Maybe my years of psychology studies are failing me on this one, but man you have some serious issues that need to be addressed.

Or maybe the simple explanation for your ranting and raving is that you were dropped on your head as a baby.

Quick Reply: how much would it cost to put custom V8 in S2000?