Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Your <SOURCE> for Zaino Products and *NOW* Microfiber Towels!

Old 06-25-2003, 06:42 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Your for Zaino Products and *NOW* Microfiber Towels!

Most of you have been fortunate enough to meet Steve Treece, the Zaino distributor for North Carolina. Steve is a great guy and one of the most professional business folks I've dealt with. Several of you may already use Zaino products, by far, the best to use on our beloved S2000's.

If you would like to learn more about Zaino, visit the website:

www.zainobros.com

However, when you are ready to order, please be sure to call Steve Treece at Carolina Shine.

Steve Treece
Carolina Shine
Distributor for Zaino Bros' and DF Concours Towel

Shipping is typically one-day and you simply can't beat Steve's personal service.

Steve just received the DF Concours Towels and DF Glass Shine as new *additions* to his business. In stock towel sizes and prices are:

12 x 12 $ 5.35
29 x 16 $12.35
36 x 20 $17.90

Glass Shine

4oz Spray $ 4.15
16oz 6.95
32oz 10.85

You can read about these products at www.dftowel.com

I plan on ordering my towels tomorrow and using them. Expect a nice report soon.
Old 06-25-2003, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh, now i Know why your on tongiht.....you've started recieving royalties from Mr. Treece!!!
-
And its kinda tough to promote w/o being around??? huh
=====
Old 06-25-2003, 07:14 PM

I have seen the DF Concours Microfiber Towels and DF Glass Shine at work (on my own M Coupe at the recent BMW Zaino clinic, in fact), and they impressed me just as much as Zaino did the first time I saw it.

I also second the comment about Steve being a great guy and one of the most professional business people to deal with. You can't get the type of first hand knowledge, product demonstration, or product support that Steve provides from a website or catalog anywhere.

Thanks Steve! I know I appreciate and respect it, and I am sure everyone else does as well.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:03 AM

Great!!
Old 06-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Former Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Busch
[B]Ahhh, now i Know why your on tongiht.....you've started recieving royalties from Mr. Treece!!!
Old 06-26-2003, 06:18 PM

Thanks, guys, for your very kind remarks.

The DF Concours Towel I've added to the line are exceptional! They're made of all natural materials, so there are no man-made fibers to scratch the finish. Very plush and soft.

The DF Glass Shine seems to add a little "oomph" to the glass giving it a polished look.

Airgate: E-mail your order or call me in the AM, as I will be at the Metrolina Expo by late morning setting up for this weekend's event there.
Old 07-06-2003, 04:26 AM
Former Moderator

Well, just to update this thread. . .

I ordered my DF towel, glass shine and a variety of Zaino products (re-stock). The DF towel is amazingly soft. I washed it (per directions) and it is so soft and full. It simply glides over the deep shine of my Sebring Silver with absolute ease and leaves not one tiny trace of lint.

When I used the DF glass shine, I simply misted the passenger's side mirror and began wiping it clean/dry. It hazed momentarily (only because of the moisture of the cleaner) and then had this brillant deep, pure, "clean" look. I actually looked at it and said out loud, "damn."

Steve said the DF glass would give more "oomph" to the glass and it did, all streak-free. And not Windex streak-free, absolutely flawless, streak-free.

I am one very happy customer. . .as always. Thanks Steve!
Old 07-06-2003, 04:41 AM

What the difference between the DF Concours Towel and a regular microfiber towel that you buy at pep-boys?~nate
Old 07-06-2003, 04:42 AM

Oh yeah still loving that zaino everytime I look at my car ~nate
Old 07-06-2003, 05:01 AM

Originally posted by mugens2003
What the difference between the DF Concours Towel and a regular microfiber towel that you buy at pep-boys?~nate
Nate,
Microfiber is not a fabric, it is a yarn, spun into thread, that is used to weave or knit fabric. Most common microfibers are polyester and will indeed scratch the surface of your car if you aren't careful. You should, as a rule, avoid any cloth material that is not 100% natural. Stay away from polyester, rayon, nylon, and the like.

The smaller the diameter, the softer the fabric will feel. This does not mean, however, that it is not abrasive or will not scratch. In fact, most microfiber cloths that come from the orient are polyester microfiber and will most likely scratch the surface of your car. Just because it says microfiber and it feels soft does not guarantee a scratch free shine!

The DF Concours Towel is made from all natural fibers, so it will not scratch the finish. Come by the house if you like or I can meet up with you somewhere and show you these towels. Today would be fine if you want to do that. Have a fellow coming over about 1PM with a freshly restored '56 Porsche to do the Zaino thing.

Steve Treece
Carolina Shine
Distributor for DF Concours Towel and Zaino Bros'

Quick Reply: Your <SOURCE> for Zaino Products and *NOW* Microfiber Towels!