Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

For Sale: 2002 S2000 Track Car

Old 11-12-2013, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2002 S2000 Track Car

I'm selling my 2002 AP1 track car. I'm thinking I want to upgrade track cars to a 911 or Lotus, so I'm hoping I can get the S2000 to a good home. I've started the listing at $17,000, but am open to offers. Jaundice has seen this car in person and can attest to its condition.

eBay listing: http://goo.gl/u6RTaq

Parts List:
Exterior/Aero
OEM Honda hardtop with Izzy's brackets
APR GTC 200 S2000-specific wing with stand up extensions
Track Dog racing splitter
Billet Racing Front & Rear tow hooks

Suspension:
KW Clubsport Coilovers
SPC camber kit on front and rear
Spoon Bumpsteer kit on rear
Gendron front sway bar

Suspension was professionally corner-weighted and aligned by Texas Track Works in Ft. Worth, TX

Wheels & Tires
4x 17x9 949 Racing +63 6ULR wheels
6x 255x40x17 Nitto NT01 (fronts 50%, rears 50%, two spares with 40% tread). Rears wear about 30% faster than the fronts.

Brakes:
StopTech Stainless Steel brake lines
Speedbleeders on each caliper for quick fluid changes
Carbotech XP10 front and XP8 rear (~60% life left). You'll get ~20 sessions out of the front pads and ~30 out of the rears (if not more).
Powerslot rotors
Motul RBF 600 brake fluid changed regularly

Interior:
Hard Dog rollbar
Ultrashield 16" drivers and 15" passengers seats with Ultrashield 5 point harnesses. Professionally installed by TrackDog Racing in Plano, TX
Momo Mod 7 steering wheel with Momo 4930 hub and functioning horn button.
No factory soft top present. It was removed and sold.

Engine/Powertrain
AEM V2 cold air intake with TrackDog heat shielding
Saicho Michi oil catch can
Berk header back single exhaust with Berk catalytic converter.
Regularly changed Mobil 1 10W-30, AC Delco Syncromesh transimission fluid, and Amsoil 75W-110 Sever Gear differential oil. Transmission and oil pan have magnetic drain plugs and have never shown excessive metal on a fluid change.

Flaws:
A car that has seen track use will have a few flaws. This car has three:
6th gear syncro sleeve is damaged. The shifter will not go into 6th gear. The transmission itself is fine and the car can cruise at 80 mph without getting into VTEC. Gas mileage does not suffer much over ~1 hour trips. This is a common problem on AP1 S2000s and has nothing to do with the car seeing track use.
Small impact damage on front bumper from being backed into. The offender ran off, and I never fixed it because it didn't impact track performance.
The head unit works, but has a loose wire that prevents sound coming from the speakers. This is easily fixed, but I never fixed it because I rarely used the stereo. The engine sound is too good.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale: 2002 S2000 Track Car-img_0657.jpg   For Sale: 2002 S2000 Track Car-img_0654.jpg  
Old 11-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Site Moderator

Received 348 Likes on 302 Posts

When making a For Sale post, include the following information:

Name:
Description: (Include year, mileage, model)
Price plus OBO is acceptable but no listings without an asking price.

LOCATION MUST BE IN THE THREAD TITLE Threads without the location in the title will be locked.

Threads that do not include this information will be closed or removed.

Not posting pictures will be frowned upon - you're selling something worth thousands - advertise it right!

Do not be lazy and paste a link from another webpage - such as ebay, Craigslist, Autotrader, or any other site that is not S2Ki. Such postings will be removed.