Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Good Service!

Old 03-10-2003, 07:39 AM

Received 812 Likes on 447 Posts
Default Good Service!

I have read alot of posts since my time at s2ki.com about bad service at some dealerships. The service department isn't accomodating, unaware of TSB's, and the like.

Well, I'm going to plug Princeton Honda for some good work.

I choose to have my service done there, including regular oil changes. I wouldn't do it myself anyway, and feel the extra $5 for the work at the dealer builds a relationship with them in case anything does go wrong. They service both of my cars regularly.

Anyway, I stopped in Saturday for an oil change. I had no appointment, which isn't a problem, as they allocate a technician and bay just for walk-in oil changes. My estimated wait was about an hour. It was Saturday around 10 AM, so the extra hour would let the sun get a little higher in the sky and the temps get into the upper 40s. I'd have a chance to see my salesmen, order front plug plates from service, and walk the lot.

Back to the point... When I talked to Sandi, the service advisor, and told her I needed an oil change, she asked if I needed anything else. I told her I'd deal with it until 15K service, but that the driver window was acting a little funny. Her response: "There's a TSB about that, let me go see what it says and if it relates to they problem you're having. " She then promptly pulled out a stack of TSBs, and found the one in question. Again, my choice was to wait to resolve it. I'm hoping it's just the cold weather/lack of use that's causing the problem, but I'll see soon enough.

While waiting for the oil change, I spoke to Rich, my salesmen. He said Princeton Honda has a chance at being number 1 in the state/region for service this year. They take pride in knowing what's happening, and the issues that are facing their customers. Based on my experiences with the spark plug TSB and this window one, I have to agree. They have been nothing but professional, knowledagble and accomodating with any of the work I have done there.

I guess I'm fortunate to have a dealer like this in my area. To those of you who don't, keep searching, and fill out those surveys to let them know they are not cutting it. If you think finishing at the top of the service chain is a great thing for a dealer to have, how do you think if they showed up last on that same report?
Old 03-10-2003, 08:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love that place..... one of the best places i have ever been... totally agree with u gary