Euromeet 2014 - 15th Anniversary Archive of the second Euromeet in Italy

QUESTIONS - PLEASE POST HERE

Old 05-10-2014, 08:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's a nice road. The small bit goes a bit further then in this movie. The bridge you see at the end of the movie is the road you have to follow .

The beginning from James Bond's Quantum of Solace is filmed on that road. Start of movie untill it goes off road is this road.

Also Limone and Riva del Garda that you drive through when you go from Levico Terme
to this road. Are verry nice.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Community Organizer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How much noise can we make through those tunnels??
Old 05-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Community Organizer

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

I have a question... well actually Mark does....

What is everyone's take on "Smart Casual".
I understand that to mean Jeans and a shirt with shoes (not trainers).

Which is good as not taking a pair of trousers will save valuable space.

What is everyone else doing / wearing ?

Minvo
Old 05-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Smart Jeans

We are in Italy, quite near Milan, and the Italians are stylish

Although a pair of trousers won't take much space
Old 05-11-2014, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm taking fairly casual trousers, dark grey and similar thickness to jeans. Should look fine with a shirt and shoes.

I found out today you can fit the jack, towing eye, car manual, few tools and 2L of oil in the centre of the spare wheel. I've pulled out the foam 'tool holder' from the bottom of the boot and gained quite a bit of room
Old 05-11-2014, 03:12 PM

Good night ... I was not able registration on time because of work ... But now that I've gotten a couple of days and hotel room... so I could't resist the idea of seeing so many s2000 together. only once _ in life, perhaps??
I can't arrive before Saturday-night and I must return on Sunday... so I wanted to introduce myself, because I think there is no other car from Spain...
In facebook post that "_ Official merchandise will be on sale at some point Friday late afternoon / evening - Ian and Sue from the UK will be Organising this ..."

The question is whether it would be possible to contact Ian or Sue, in order to acquire that "saturday night" those products?? Are you doing some kind of reservation of those products?? ....
Greetings to all and sorry for my " translated English"
Old 05-11-2014, 04:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by touriS2000
Good night ... I was not able registration on time because of work ... But now that I've gotten a couple of days and hotel room... so I could't resist the idea of seeing so many s2000 together. only once _ in life, perhaps??
I can't arrive before Saturday-night and I must return on Sunday... so I wanted to introduce myself, because I think there is no other car from Spain...
In facebook post that "_ Official merchandise will be on sale at some point Friday late afternoon / evening - Ian and Sue from the UK will be Organising this ..."

The question is whether it would be possible to contact Ian or Sue, in order to acquire that "saturday night" those products?? Are you doing some kind of reservation of those products?? ....
Buenas dias. Como estas .
See you in Italy
Old 05-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Community Organizer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle
Smart Jeans

We are in Italy, quite near Milan, and the Italians are stylish

Although a pair of trousers won't take much space

Just think of all the cleaning / microfibre cloths you can get in your bag instead of a pair of trousers
Old 05-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by touriS2000

Yes you can, but you won't be registered for the Saturday night dinner.

Can you email s2kuk@s2kuk.com with your details please and I will see if it is possible to add you and for hotel room. I will need to ask the Italians too if it is possible.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:49 PM

HELP!!!
I recently took my tct off to change the seals and only the big spring came out not the rest of the other little parts. Could it have dropped into the timing chain?? If so what would happen if you put it back together and cranked the engine??