Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

hmm...i think i like honda...

Old 04-14-2008, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hmm...i think i like honda...

Whats going on guys. After reading a bunch about the S, I've decided I'm gonna get one. After test driving an AP1, I've decided that life has no meaning without this little beast. Won't be any time soon, maybe after I get back from another lovely vacation in Iraq (i gotta work on my tan) but for the time being i'll be scavenging around here for all kinds of info... i hate guys who ask questions without doing research! As for which one, well damn, wish me luck cause I don't think there's alot of drivers who want to part with their gpw 02 with all red interior but hey, i'm a patient guy.

Nice little honda family over here. My buddy got me into it with an 89 crx si he bought for like 300 bucks, rebuilt the engine, blew it, and rebuilt it again (ever been in a crx with engine mounts like concrete? The thing rumbles like crazy, I think it shook my fillings out). His dad, 91 civic dx with an si motor, another with a 90 civic, and the others with gsr's and 1 type r.

Myself, I have a 2000 gsr, white with type r emblems, exedy stage 1 clutch and 9 pound flywheel, and just wanted to go suspension with it: koni yellows on ground control, type r sway with comptech tie bar, and maybe kazz lsd if i have the money. We got rid of my lady's 90 crx hf and somehow i got her for 2,300 a 94 vtec del sol with a b16 inside. Maybe i shouldnt've...she has the same redline as me!

And oh yes...my future S. Same purposes as now. DD with some occasional quickness, track days. Though from reading here, best to go to the track and discover its limitations there first (word of caution, don't go to the hills in an integra with stock suspension and without experience...not cool!) Maybe FI later on for my S. Anybody got opinions/experience on 4.56 with the CPSC?

So yeah, AP1 for me. Like I've read here, it just feels more raw and if you can't tell from the cars I listed above, thats what feels good to me. To each his own, right? Anyway, thats a little about me. I'll be roaming around here, trying to ask intelligent questions once in a while and reading up on some knowledge to better prepare myself for later.