Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Need some quick help

Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some quick help

Long story short, my g/f's blackberry went dead this-morning. Non recoverable, no data backed up etc (ouch, i know. I tell her all the time to back it up). Went to Verizon. They confirmed it was dead, they said they would order me a new phone but it wont be here for a few days as they don't stock the model anymore (its a blackberry tour, seriously?)

Anyways. Her b-day is tomorrow and she is bummed she wont have a phone to be able to take any incoming calls from friends/family/etc.

I am certainly not going to buy a phone for one day. Is there anyone out there who might have a old Verizon phone they no longer use that I could borrow to activate on our plan for a few days until we get our replacement phone from fedex so she can have some form of contact to the outside world on her b-day?

If there might also happen to be someone here who works for Verizon who might have any extra phones laying around (our store told us they don't have loaners?) that might be able to help us out it would be appreciated.

Figured i'd ask around, otherwise I know she is going to just make my life hell until she gets her new one.

To top it off she is going to lose everything on the phone as she is not technologically inclined and never backs anything up. I just made her back up her computer last night to an external, lol. Too bad I didn't do the phone too.

Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!