Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

w1ngman's Home For Sale

Old 10-14-2005, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave your place looks really nice! All that land and a nice house for under $300k. And the garage, I'd die for a place like that!

Congrats, things sound like they're moving in a positive direction.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:35 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks folks!

Bryan...you are waaaaay too far outta state for that. But the is felt for sure! Thanks man!. Now...that said ...if you have business that's bringing you up to NOVA, etc. and would be doing a pass-thru on Richmond, hell yeah I could say "Please!" . And we could move a bed last (keeping you up for free during your stay ). If you thought there be an opportunity/need otherwise to be up this way prior to Nov 4th...by all means give me a shout on the cell .

And you're 1000% absolutely correct! Raul *NEEDS* to put square things in his Element. And whaddayaknow...I *HAVE* square things that he could put in it! :box:

- Dave
Old 10-15-2005, 03:53 AM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

for the new agent!
Old 10-15-2005, 04:04 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by w1ngman,Oct 14 2005, 10:28 PM
In a no-sheit request... ...any Richmond/local folks willing to give me some labor-for-beer offers? I could really use assistance (especially regarding moving furniture out .
Possibly next Saturday I might be able to help

And I'm still not congratulating you till the ink is dry.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Poindexter,Oct 15 2005, 08:04 AM
Possibly next Saturday I might be able to help

And I'm still not congratulating you till the ink is dry.
First...thanks on thoughts of next Saturday. That could be great if you could help. I'm stocking the mini-fridge

Next...I agree about "counting chickens" too early . Not my nature. But that the closing date is so tight, I have little choice. Not that I'm complaining...I *do* want the deed done . Just that I'm of the same mind...ain't over til the fat transvestite sings

Thanks for the offer Alex. Here's hoping nothing will screw this up .

- Dave
Old 10-15-2005, 08:16 PM

Great news Dave, congratulations. A good agent does make a difference.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:39 PM

if you need a loan officer hit me up!
Old 10-18-2005, 07:39 AM

Termite inspection scheduled for today.

Also...and I'm being a titch paranoid here...but the daughter of the couple that have put a contract on our home wants to see the place tonight. This disturbs me a little bit. Reason being, the couple apparently had a contract on another property before this one, and that contract "fell through." Those words from my realtor when we'd been presented with Friday evening's contract offer, along with a bank letter indicating they were good for $260K (which the realtor explained "...was their letter from a recent contract offer that fell through..."). So my concern tonight is that the daughter might be coming to punch a hole in the parent's desire for our place. I hate myself for thinking this way...but I can imagine a 40-ish year old that doesn't want the parents "spending her inheritance." I could be wrong. And tonight (or tomorrow probably) I'll know for sure... .

That's been a bit of a bummer though because I've not wanted to "destroy" the house over this past weekend packing up...because I want the house "presentable" for this daugher's viewing/inspection...whatever the hell it is .

Anyway...just an update.

- Dave
Old 10-18-2005, 08:02 AM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

I was afraid to read when I saw you had posted again. Hopefully it's all good and they really just wanted to show their daughter the house they are buying and not looking for approval.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:37 PM

Well, whaddayaknow... Seems I worry too much (at least over this). Taska came home this evening and the folks were still here. She told them, "Stay as long as you like...I just have to feed the horses." They absolutely gushed over everything about the place to Taska. That's so welcomed to hear. Instead of "almost this" and "it'd work except for that..." just hearing folks really like the place was great to know.

So I'll get us a self-storage contract started tomorrow during lunch. Then its packin' time!

- Dave

Quick Reply: w1ngman's Home For Sale