NYC Metro Stock Exchange A F/S and WTB Threads - MEMBERS ONLY

FS: All OBO - 70MM Invidia Test Pipe 70 ShippedAp2 Flyhweel 40 Ship'd - Ap1 Springs- Easily Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: All OBO - 70MM Invidia Test Pipe 70 ShippedAp2 Flyhweel 40 Ship'd - Ap1 Springs- Easily Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!

Please Read Product Description! Im tired of people PM'ing me with question's that i have already answered.

I live in Stamford, CT, very close to NY i will drive all the way or partial if you dont want me to ship it and we will agree on a price adjustment.

Use the Picture Bump method.

Since you clicked my for sale thread you are more than welcome to browse through the bumps and enjoy the pictures, i know i do

Most prices are OBO

Feedback thread locally

It's2kleans Feedback Thread

You can reach me best by emailing me directly by NIckhamann22@gmail.com or texting me at 203-517-8200 but i do check S2ki pretty often, whatever is easier for you.

•Ap2 Flywheel 50 Shipped

• (2x) Lower Tie Bar 10 Picked up

•Ap1 Springs 50 Shipped / 30 Picked up

•Hood Prop - 10 Picked Up

•Rear Rotors - 30 Shipped / 10 picked up

•OEM Crank / Alternator Pulleys 30 Shipped / 15 Picked up

__________________________________________________ ____
Veilside Spoiler

Im seperating from my Veilside spoiler. Its a great spoiler is you like to add a nice lip on the trunk. Its very similar to the BYS spoiler except you dont loose your third break light.

Its in perfect condition, no damages. Its currently painted GPW but i can have friend paint it for you any color for the price of materials.

Id like 215 SHIPPED and Paypal'd
PM if you would like me to paint it for you.

OBO

Yes, these are replicas. I bought from a member a few months back. I believe he purchased them from Vis, all of the parts are made out of fiberglass. Still need to be prepped and painted. I paid 700 + 100 in gas for these off the member, and would really just like to get most of my money back, as im not longer looking for the wider style, but its a perfect set for someone who likes to go a little wider and/or likes the ASM style.

These are not perfect, they will REQUIRE some work to get them perfect, but NOT alot, if you are ready and willing to do some custom work, but dont wana go nuts with $$$ these are honestly the perfect setup... as they fit nice, but just need a little work to make the edges perfect as when i got it had some chipping already. I do not have the fender vents anymore. but u can PM "Witz" and he will be able to provide you them.

These are the perfect setup for someone who wants something custom but doesnt wana spend thousands of dollars...

Im asking for 450 for everything picked up.

• ASM Fenders: +25MM

IF you would like just these parts 200 picked up. 150 + shipping as well.

• ASM Bumper

Would like to get 200 picked up for this also. If shipping i can do 150 + shipping

If you need me to ship them, it will be pricey, but we can work something out. Im willing to drive a few hours as i mentioned earlier.

Selling the front two wheels w/ or w/o tires
With tires ill sell both for 600 shipped
Without tires ill sell them both for 450

Also selling the one in the rear which is in perfect condition 320Shipped w/ Tires
Shipped without 240

This is a really great oppurtunity for those who need a replacement wheel even if its for the back considering they dont make them anymore it would be alot better than running all around with the same lip size as apposed to the rear being a little bigger but needing to buy a set of all 4

The front two are in perfect condition, besides one spot the size of a strawberry seed.

Id be willing to sell all 4 but there is pretty extensive damage to the right rear wheel, its cracked so i dont think you can fix it, and i want to make a table out of the rear wheel that is ok. But if you'd be interested in it i will sell you the set of 4, not just the rear one that is perfect condition
__________________________________________________ ________________

Authentic Veilside Ap1 Rear Bumper Lip

It's in pretty good condition, paint color doesnt match my body totally, but might fit yours a little better.

Here you can see it listed for 650 + shipping for the lip alone.

http://www.nengun.com/veilside/s2000-version-1

Id like 150 + shipping for the rear lip

Here is the 4th wheel which is Fawked

Old 07-31-2011, 10:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tire sizes and wheel specs?
Old 07-31-2011, 11:03 PM

fronts are 18x8 and 18x9 for the rear.

Will have to check tomorrow but the rears are def. 255 i think the fronts are 225.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:54 PM

sent you a pm
Old 08-02-2011, 07:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

interested in radio door..
Old 08-09-2011, 06:41 PM

Bump. Radio Door Sold.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 AM

bump
Old 08-10-2011, 09:27 AM

I want the test pipe, are you NY or FL?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:28 AM

Greenwich CT
Old 08-10-2011, 09:29 AM

pm'ed

Quick Reply: FS: All OBO - 70MM Invidia Test Pipe 70 ShippedAp2 Flyhweel 40 Ship'd - Ap1 Springs- Easily Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!