Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

So how were YOUR high school days? Take a trip down memory lane!

Old 02-05-2002, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, I hate talking about hs...everytime the subject comes up, I am reminded of "how long" ago it was and "how old" I am now. Everytime I think about it, I realize, damn, that was hella years ago. Alright fine, c/o 1992 here. MC Hammer, Boyz II Men, Cross Colors clothing and Z-Cavaricci's...anyone out there feel me? Yeah, I can't believe its going to be our 10 year reunion this year. But I'm not going to go because all the people I cared to keep in touch with I still keep in touch with.

Junior year I drove an '85 4 door BMW 318i to school, in that bluish/silverish color. Yeah, some people thought I was the sh_tz simply cuz it was a bimmer, but the "real" people knew it wasn't sh_t. Senior year I drove a black '89 Ford Probe GT. Again I thought I was the sh_tz because I thought that car was hella fast (for being a turbo and all). I talked my dad into paying for a "boomin' system" for the car (hey back then boomin' sound systems were all the craze). I ended up with a POS kenwood deck, kenwood eq, 2 12" Fosgate's and a generic amp. It was the greatest rip off of the century, but man, that system rocked like a bitch!

Yeah, that was hs for me.
Old 02-06-2002, 10:55 AM
bkw

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

c/o 91 brooklyn technical high school

played pool everyday.. i was pretty good.. used to win tourneys and stuff.. smoked a lot of herb, dropped a bunch of acid and mesc, coke, drank a lot of alcohol, everything.. lost my best friend when i was 16 to gang violence. almost died that night too.. got kicked out of my house at least once a month.. hung out with the wrong crowd.. very very wrong crowd. school? oh, my junior year i went 16 times. which probably means i checked into homeroom 16 times. i got into serious trouble, so i kicked ass my senior year, got a 4.0, and a 1440 on my sat's.. got into a decent school, and the rest is history.. do i miss hs? NO.
Old 02-06-2002, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C/O 95
I hated High School. I felt they should pay me to be put through that sh*t! I talked to everyone, teachers hated it. I would get moved around the class room to shut me up, but people would talk to me more than I would talk to them. Yet I was the one to blame My gpa was 3.4 pretty good for someone that screws around and does just enough work to slide by I had my fair share of guys liking me but I really wasn't interested in the type of guys that liked me. I loved cars, but it was hard to find a guy that actually knew his stuff. Bottom line is I would not go back to those days, I like how my life is now.