S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.

Old 12-27-2016, 09:46 AM

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Old 12-30-2016, 11:58 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

I can smell the finish line Got everything mounted up

Thanks speedfactory for the manifold bolts. Can hardly see them but i really like the burnt titanium lol.
Also got all my oil and vacuum lines plumbed. I ended up using vibrant push lock fittings for my vacuum stuff with 1/4" p.e. tubing. Also put rubber hose over the tubing for extra protection against manifold heat.

I mounted the boost solenoid to the alloycraft heater bracket. Also running a vacuum block up at the center of the firewall.

Heres a pic of the bov plumbed using the pushlock fittings. The tubes slide in very easily...hopefully theyre not prone to leaking. Hopefully ill have some more time over the long weekend to finish her up.

alright, pinning the b16 port for the solenoid on the ecu harness was a bitch. It wouldve gone by so much quicker if i had known from the beginning theres a stupid locking clip that needs to be popped in order to install/remove pins...

anyway, also got my defi boost gauge and controller installed. Fed through the passenger side firewall then across under the dash from the interior to under the steering wheel.

also switched the ignition on a few times and fuel pump primes and no leaks at the fuel rail!
if all goes well i should be able to fire her up tomorrow...on new years day!

by the way where do others place the iat sensor? Oem location near the throttle body?

Last edited by Mijae007; 01-01-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's looking good. Once you get everything set up. Make sure you do a boost leak test. My pfab intercooler piping and coupler had some leak.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Hershey
It's looking good. Once you get everything set up. Make sure you do a boost leak test. My pfab intercooler piping and coupler had some leak.
Fired her up briefly yesterday! gonna redon all my couplers and clamps as straight as i can before taking it to my tuner this week. Gonna have him put in some supertech goodies in the head before the tune.
Also, i found an e85 fb turbo kit map and it started right up and seemed to idle okay. However i dont have my o2 sensor hooked up since its essentially an open header right now until i can get it to the shop to finish up my exhaust work. Do you think itll be okay to drive it to the shop staying under 3k rpm and out of boost?
Old 01-04-2017, 12:14 AM

Made a custom heat shield out of dry carbon for my vacuum and ac lines.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damn super impressive dude. I would have an s2000 that was stripped into a million pieces and it would never get put back together if I tried to tackle something like this.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Fired her up briefly yesterday! gonna redon all my couplers and clamps as straight as i can before taking it to my tuner this week. Gonna have him put in some supertech goodies in the head before the tune.
Also, i found an e85 fb turbo kit map and it started right up and seemed to idle okay. However i dont have my o2 sensor hooked up since its essentially an open header right now until i can get it to the shop to finish up my exhaust work. Do you think itll be okay to drive it to the shop staying under 3k rpm and out of boost?
should be fine as long as your afr are in a safe zone. Are you on flashpro?
Old 01-04-2017, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Hershey
should be fine as long as your afr are in a safe zone. Are you on flashpro?
yep flashpro. But theres no way to see what my afr is since my primary and secondary o2 sensors are disconnected at the moment ...
Old 01-16-2017, 09:38 PM

Went with supertech duals. Just picked these bad boys up!
Old 01-18-2017, 02:06 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Made a custom heat shield out of dry carbon for my vacuum and ac lines.
without at least a turbo blanket don't be surprised if that melts. Not exactly sure what the difference between dry carbon pieces and regular but I have read even carbon fiber hoods with setups similar to this having fiber separation n melting issues.

Quick Reply: Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.