S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Greddy Turbo Kit Recommendations

Old 09-24-2012, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlushS2000
im looking to avoid any clutch buzz and i want to keep the drivability as good as possible, any recommendations? i hear mixed reviews with clutch masters, im leaning towards SOS clutch kit or ACT PP with OEM CD from what ive read.

on another note i ordered my pfab manifold already
i was running SOS with ap1 pp on the greddy kit. although it has the known chattering issue

i have an aem ems v2 for sale if you want too

btw the flange was for a greddy type s, not sure if the rs is the same..

you might also consider getting a boost controller. it def made a difference for me.

as for the manifold, look into flex pipe to take stress off the manifold. im seen even the pfab crack.

enjoy the kit
Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by S2KCHRIS305
I bought a pfab manifold n ended up going back to the greddy manifold , I actually lost power with the pfab , yes its more ported n all but the greddy manifold has a better flowing design , n Yess the SOS clutch kit must be good , I only see people talk good about it
im sure with a good tuner the pfab manifold should have some gains, and regardless i rather have a reliable car over a fast car. even though thats what im working for im leaning towards the sos kit but id like to upgrade the flywheel while im down there. ive heard that 10lbs is the sweet spot for a boosted S. any input from you guys?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by chViETnk
Originally Posted by FlushS2000' timestamp='1348545853' post='22035792
im looking to avoid any clutch buzz and i want to keep the drivability as good as possible, any recommendations? i hear mixed reviews with clutch masters, im leaning towards SOS clutch kit or ACT PP with OEM CD from what ive read.

on another note i ordered my pfab manifold already
i was running SOS with ap1 pp on the greddy kit. although it has the known chattering issue

i have an aem ems v2 for sale if you want too

btw the flange was for a greddy type s, not sure if the rs is the same..

you might also consider getting a boost controller. it def made a difference for me.

as for the manifold, look into flex pipe to take stress off the manifold. im seen even the pfab crack.

enjoy the kit

I want to avoid any kind of chattering or noise, this is my daily and im willing to pay to keep the comfort level as high as possible. Are you gonna give me a "this guy just bought my turbo kit price"? haha thanks again for the smooth sale chViETnk, great seller right here guys. kept real good contact & answered all my questions promptly. I already bought an HKS bov w/ the flange so its not much of a concern, i like the look of the greddy bov but the sound just isnt for me. like a loose bov lol I probably will, i know im picky but i want everything to work well together in the interior so i have to look for the right boost controller. Ive read about the flex pipe but some people say to avoid doing it because its already bolted to the transmission, any pics of anyone doing so? any one else hear good or bad reviews?

thanks again everyone, good questions with even better answers here
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 AM

btw isnt the SOS clutch kits CD made by the same manufacturer as OEM? thats what ive read at least, you still get chatter?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:33 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

All aftermarket clutch kits for our cars will have some rattle, my stage 4 only has some rattle when taking off in first gear or in reverse, other than that its like stock, I beleive clutch masters also bases there pressure plates off oem , its a redone oem pressure plate ,
Old 09-25-2012, 08:34 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ide go with a stage 2 or 3 clutchmasters setup, but thats just my opinion
Old 10-01-2012, 02:18 PM

bump, keep em coming