S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System Updates

Old 04-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System Updates

This post is to provide a new thread to provide updated information on the ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System and is a continuation of this thread:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=662013

This week, we anticipate shipping the last remaining kits for our customers placed prior to last week. Now that we are up to speed with shipping systems, we anticipate that from now on, our maximum lead time will be 1-2 weeks. We appreciate all our customer's patience and understanding while we have been able to fill the number of kits sold that far exceeded our anticipated sales goals for initial release.

ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/eng...0_Supercharger/

We are also excited to release several new updates to our supercharger system.

Most notable is the ScienceofSpeed FVM (Fuel VTEC MAP) Controller included in all stage 1 systems for 2000-05. The ScienceofSpeed FVM Controller is an electronic integrated device that has allowed load vs. RPM fine tuning of the fuel curve, the early engagement of VTEC for an impressive 40 lb/ft gain of mid range torque, and the required MAP sensor voltage control. The ScienceofSpeed FVM Controller is installed with the supplied plug and play wire harness adaptor which requires no cutting of the factory wire harness - another plus and consistent with our system's 100% reversibility design philosophy. Originally designed as an add on upgrade to the standard stage 1 systems for these years, we've made the decision to include this device as standard equipment on all stage 1 2000-2005 systems. All customers from the initial introductory sale to present have been upgraded to the FVM Controller at no additional charge.

No other supercharger system available on the market offers this advanced level of fuel -and- VTEC management to deliver the best power and highest reliability factor. This is another reason why we believe our system is the most advanced and most thoroughly well designed system available. Factor in the performance, reliability, and value, the decision is easy to make whether you're considering a standard system or have goals to increase the performance factor even further now or down the road.

Several customers have now posted their dyno results, and we thank them for doing so.

Although already released, worth mentioning is the ScienceofSpeed Racing Heat Exchanger. For customers considering running a high boost "stage 2" system, the ScienceofSpeed Racing Heat Exchanger is a high capacity upgrade available for not only our supercharger system, but also the Comptech and Vortech kits.
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/eng...hanger_upgrade/

We've updated our website with several new photos including the obligatory "product spread" shot shown below. Please take a moment to view:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/eng...0_Supercharger/

Cheers,
-- Chris

Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice SOS
Old 04-27-2009, 10:45 PM

Will there be a stage 2 version of yourScienceofSpeed FVM (Fuel VTEC MAP) Controller for your stage 2 kits?
Old 04-28-2009, 05:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why are you guys using a K-pro on 06-08 models for stage 2? From everything I've seen the you can run 10psi just fine off the 06-08 ecu with tuning. Seems like a waste of money to me, but I figured I'd ask.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by blkwidow,Apr 27 2009, 11:45 PM
Will there be a stage 2 version of yourScienceofSpeed FVM (Fuel VTEC MAP) Controller for your stage 2 kits?
This is not needed since the stage 2 systems use programmable stand alone engine management systems which provide the same function.

Cheers,
-- Chris
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by stitos2k,Apr 28 2009, 06:56 AM
Why are you guys using a K-pro on 06-08 models for stage 2? From everything I've seen the you can run 10psi just fine off the 06-08 ecu with tuning. Seems like a waste of money to me, but I figured I'd ask.
The stage 1 system is a fixed reflash solution. The Dual ECU K-Pro is only really needed if you are planning to exceed 10 PSI and want programmable finer fuel, ignition, and VTEC control.

Cheers,
-- Chris
Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 AM

Can u guys sell the adapter plate so the novi1000 guys can upgrade to the novi1200 ?

please ???
Old 04-28-2009, 09:12 AM

Very cool.
I give you guys lots of props on this kit.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris@SoS,Apr 28 2009, 10:36 AM
The stage 1 system is a fixed reflash solution. The Dual ECU K-Pro is only really needed if you are planning to exceed 10 PSI and want programmable finer fuel, ignition, and VTEC control.

Cheers,
-- Chris
I understand that part. I'm just looking at the specs on your website and they say stage two is 9.5 psi. You'd probably get more stage 2 interest if you didn't have the k-pro on there since it is not needed. This would bring the price more in line with Kraftwerks high boost kit which runs about the same psi and whp but $500 less.

Actually your stage 2 description for the 06+ just confuses me. The description doesn't actually describe anything and calls out parts that are already in the base kit. 650cc injectors for exampe. The base kit is 8.5psi, but the description for the stage 2 is 9.5psi. IS the stage 2 for 06+ 9.5 psi? If it is remove the k-pro. The $1500 price tag for stage two isn't worth 1 psi.

Now if you had a high boost kit running 12psi or up, then I'd put the K-pro on the kit.

I'm not trying to start a fire or anything, I just can't quite see the reasoning behind it.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:55 AM

06-08 reflasked kits come with an 8.5 psi pulley

Quick Reply: ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System Updates